DUNE 2 is out now!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

People who have the CM-version of Dune1 may be interested in this:

http://www.roblee-music.com/free-downloads/4584485673

Yay! Just loaded the midi arps that came with the Virus Mod of Z3ta into DUNE2 and they work and sound great!!!

Nice!. Is it possible to find those? Where?

You'd have to find the Z3ta 2 Virus Mod. I think it's still at Patchpool. (?)
Before you get all excited, I tried exactly 1. There are quite a few here, so I'll do these later tonight. Now, if I could get someone to tell me how to convert my blasted Virus and Microwave .wb files into .wt files, I'd be happy. I may just rename the extension and see if they work because I can't get any info on the net what a .wb file is. (I'm assuming wavebank..???)

Yorrrrrr wrote:Nice!. Is it possible to find those? Where?
http://patcharena.com/downloads/comment ... 06411516ee

Thank you. Now to figure out what the heck to do with it :D

osiris wrote:Yay! Just loaded the midi arps that came with the Virus Mod of Z3ta into DUNE2 and they work and sound great!!!
I don't find any midi arps in the virus mod. Did you convert them somehow from the cmp arps?

sl1914 wrote:People who have the CM-version of Dune1 may be interested in this:

http://www.roblee-music.com/free-downloads/4584485673
...and the full version of Dune1 :)

Too bad there isn't some way to get those presets to work in the new version of Dune. I think I heard on here that the 2 versions (Dune and Dune2) are totally different, so probably isn't possible to do anything like that.

Examigan wrote: I think I heard on here that the 2 versions (Dune and Dune2) are totally different, so probably isn't possible to do anything like that.
exactly

Mine are all .mid????
Maybe these are from v1? Maybe you have v1?

I just found a bunch of wavetables someone posted in the NI forum for trying in Massive. They have a .wt extension(Not the capital .WT)
Reading through this thread I see you need Audio Term or a tool from Synapse to make wavetables for DUNE. I put these in the DUNE Wavetable folder, but it wouldn't recognize them. Can anyone here convert them?
There's some Kawai ones and some Fairlight ones.
They are very tiny in size, so I think I can attach them if someone will convert for everyone to use. Thanks.

I really like the mouse wheel operation, it works in a linear fashion, unlike with Waves Element, and saves so much clicking :)

Funny how people here get all excited about making their own wavetables, as if the stuff included were not enough for months to come 8)

I know little about wavetables, so I was wondering what the purpose of the Position knob showing the percentage instead of the actual number is?

Without reading all those pages now, has Richard responded regarding that spitting sound issue (which may not even be one, who knows) mentioned early in in this thread?

Position knob lets you morph between waves. It's very cool to send an LFO to WT Position and it will 'scan' the table if you get settings right.
I give up. I d/l AudioTerm but it's so much DOS to me.....

For the first time I have a plugin that gets my processor, a hexa-core i7-990X / 24GB, on it knees :o . Setting the quality to Audio rate / highest CPU usage and choosing "Ultra Saw KS*" and play a midi part with polyphonically :hyper:

From now on I have to do more with less. Any way, great synth, the best in my collection.

Keep up the great work.
AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

Rommelaar wrote:For the first time I have a plugin that gets my processor, a hexa-core i7-990X / 24GB, on it knees :o . Setting the quality to Audio rate / highest CPU usage and choosing "Ultra Saw KS*" and play a midi part with polyphonically :hyper:

From now on I have to do more with less. Any way, great synth, the best in my collection.

Keep up the great work.
Please note, that modulation rate setting is NOT a quality setting and does not equal better sound. It is only needed when applying very fast modulations with LFOs or MSEGs, or to use the output of an oscillator as a modulation source. The higher the setting, the more accurate the synth will be in these specific scenarios.

Return to “Instruments”