Xils 4 The Pin Matrix Modular Analog Synthesizer [V1.5 released + Intro Price offer]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS 4

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sequent wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
Z1202 wrote:Make it Syntax or SynthAxe :D :D :D
Seems a good idea at first sight I agrre, but Syntaxe is already taken ( was a kind of keytar in the 90s iirc ) and Syntax is even closer to the name that put us in trouble, so unfortunately not possible.

Syntax was also the name of one of the libraries from Vir2 for a number years. Although it doesn't seem to be featured as a product on the current site, it does still show up in the download section for support files, and it IS still being sold at Big Fish. Therefore I would stay away from that name.

http://www.bigfishaudio.com/detail.html?1289

I kind of like Sphynx! :tu:
Thanks Sequent, another valid reason to stay away form it I agree.

Sphynx seems to be enjoyed by a lot of people. We'll consider it :)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

BlackWinny wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
kelvyn wrote:
Krakatau wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:SphynX
+1 excellent IMO

:clap:

...adding to that a GUI with the colors and visual texture of the Moth's wings
I'll plus two that excellent suggestion... SphynX
Gentlemen, life is short, world is small, everything is tied, we are all connected, and the butterfly theory might be true : Sphynx is one of the possible names I found for ............. Xils-lab OXIUM :o ( And Oxium was initially OPIUM, like the French perfume, but we had to change it for ..... copyright reasons :? , wich basically are the same reasons to now change the name of the Synthix :? :( )

Me is amazed :ud:
:) Cent-X ?
S'Cent of a Synth ? ( Smells like Synth spirit ) :)

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

LimboLoves wrote:This definetely sounds a bit different than most of the other synths i've heard. I'm afraid to demo in case I like it too much, and buy it.

Dont demo it !

And dont read the intro offer we're going to publish soon, because its kind of compelling :o

Lotuzia wrote:
LimboLoves wrote:This definetely sounds a bit different than most of the other synths i've heard. I'm afraid to demo in case I like it too much, and buy it.

Dont demo it !

And dont read the intro offer we're going to publish soon, because its kind of compelling :o
Im lost, is this another new synth to be released?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Lotuzia wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
kelvyn wrote:
Krakatau wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:SphynX
+1 excellent IMO

:clap:

...adding to that a GUI with the colors and visual texture of the Moth's wings
I'll plus two that excellent suggestion... SphynX
Gentlemen, life is short, world is small, everything is tied, we are all connected, and the butterfly theory might be true : Sphynx is one of the possible names I found for ............. Xils-lab OXIUM :o ( And Oxium was initially OPIUM, like the French perfume, but we had to change it for ..... copyright reasons :? , wich basically are the same reasons to now change the name of the Synthix :? :( )

Me is amazed :ud:
:) Cent-X ?
S'Cent of a Synth ? ( Smells like Synth spirit ) :)
You have also Saint-X in honor of one of our national prestigious aviator... and the father of "Le Petit Prince".

And I'm almost sure it has never been taken written with this orthography.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Dessine moi un synthé mouton ? :)

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:

Dont demo it !

Im lost, is this another new synth to be released?
Yes Xils 4 is a new synth : Biggest modular analog synthesizer on Planet Earth

It will however inherit the Factory library of the Xils 3 modular beast. ( And nearly 300 new patches especially designed to benefit of its double core engine )

I'm currently making some audio demos of some of the new presets in isolation. But meanwhile, one can listen to some patches of the Xils 2 V2.0 : Like I said they will also be in the Xils 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKedt5L6-_c

Reported working OK as AAX plugin (eLicenser version, v 0.0.2) in Pro Tools 11.1.3 and on Windows 7 64-bit by our masked beta tester :) Compatibility list looks now quite impressive

Just gave a listen to XiLS 4 demo...

...i'm really sold : the AKS was the very first synth i had in hand when i was a young graduate, in autumn 1972. And i recover all the sensations i could have from my early experience of synthesis + of course, all the goods of modernity added

this is a great synth...

Perhaps it might benefit of the future addition of the emulation of some external modules from EMS created at these times (if not already included AFAIK)..like the random generator i once mentioned elsewhere. but as it is there is many cool trick to (re)discover !!!

Très, très impressionnant et tout autant sophistiqué !!

:o

Got the demo working...

Very cool synth. Presets got me messing about right away. Always a good sign.
Why do all the cool synths have to come out at once?

That being said, any chance for a Xilistics deal for those of us just upgrading?

audientronic wrote:Got the demo working...

That being said, any chance for a Xilistics deal for those of us just upgrading?
Hi Audientronic,

Thanks. Glad you enjoy the presets.

Upgrading means that you already got the Xils 3 V2.0 for ... FREE ( Many additional features, months of work and a lot of new presets ).

Then upgrading means you get with the Xils 4, a brand new, uberpowerfull synth, and again .... around 300 new presets especillay designed for it. For 29 €. Price seems reasonable for the least.

As for Xilistics, Xilistics II will include some new presets, especially taylored for the mighty Xils 4. At the time I write this, I dont know if there will be a sale for this one ( i'm more tempted to raise the price a bit ), but ....... Xilistics II will be FREE for all Xilistics users.

All in all, it doesnt seem - to me- a bad idea to invest in Xilistics now. Its always a good idea to invest in Xils-lab musical instruments, as has been recently proved by Oxium1.5, Xils 3V2.0, Le MAsque 1.5 major -and free- updates. Or the Xils 4, available to all Xils 3 owners for 29€.

Krakatau wrote:Just gave a listen to XiLS 4 demo...

...i'm really sold : the AKS was the very first synth i had in hand when i was a young graduate, in autumn 1972. And i recover all the sensations i could have from my early experience of synthesis + of course, all the goods of modernity added

this is a great synth...

Perhaps it might benefit of the future addition of the emulation of some external modules from EMS created at these times (if not already included AFAIK)..like the random generator i once mentioned elsewhere. but as it is there is many cool trick to (re)discover !!!

Très, très impressionnant et tout autant sophistiqué !!

:o
Thanks Krakatau :hug: Especially form an AKS user.

Yes, we might add some new modules in the future. Its our wish too. There's however as you mention A LOT to discover atm I think for Xils 4 users.

------------_______________

And the good news for all those that dont have Xils 3 or 4 :

Introductory Offer until June 17th, Buy the XILS 4 now and XILS-lab offers you :
A FREE USB-eLicenser dongle, XILISTICS (160+ patches), and on top a 30€ discount
(You save 25+16+30 = 71€ -$100- )

Lotuzia wrote:

Hi Audientronic,

Upgrading means that you already got the Xils 3 V2.0 for ... FREE ( Many additional features, months of work and a lot of new presets ).

Then upgrading means you get with the Xils 4, a brand new, uberpowerfull synth, and again .... around 300 new presets especillay designed for it. For 29 €. Price seems reasonable for the least.

As for Xilistics, Xilistics II will include some new presets, especially taylored for the mighty Xils 4. At the time I write this, I dont know if there will be a sale for this one ( i'm more tempted to raise the price a bit ), but ....... Xilistics II will be FREE for all Xilistics users.

All in all, it doesnt seem - to me- a bad idea to invest in Xilistics now. Its always a good idea to invest in Xils-lab musical instruments, as has been recently proved by Oxium1.5, Xils 3V2.0, Le MAsque 1.5 major -and free- updates. Or the Xils 4, available to all Xils 3 owners for 29€.
You have been generous and we, the old users, appreciate this.
In any case it wouldn't hurt to make a symbolic 20-30% Xillistics deal for the people who upgrade, after all we've been generous as well early on, when you mostly needed it.

But what do I know anyway? :roll:

ZINO wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:

Hi Audientronic,

You have been generous and we, the old users, appreciate this.
In any case it wouldn't hurt to make a symbolic 20-30% Xillistics deal for the people who upgrade, after all we've been generous as well early on, when you mostly needed it.

But what do I know anyway? :roll:
Hi Zino,
Ok you have convinced me. We'll probably do a symbolic deal as you mentioned it when Xilistics II will be released :wink:

Meanwhile ____________------------

Introductory Offer until June 17th, Buy the XILS 4 now and XILS-lab offers you :
A FREE USB-eLicenser dongle, XILISTICS (160+ patches), and on top a 30€ discount
(You save 25+16+30 = 71€ -$100- )

Return to “Instruments”