Xils 4 The Pin Matrix Modular Analog Synthesizer [V1.5 released + Intro Price offer]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS 4

Thanks, I understand most of the pace/ilok ins-and-outs.

We have over a hundred licenses/assets/activations here, spread across a couple accounts.

Some forward-thinking companies, like Eventide for example, provide more than one activation per license.

It seems XILS are just one activation for old and new, though the new licenses allow computer authorization.

I have XILS 3/4 with the old ilok licenses.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

To end 2014 nicely, here's a superb ( weighting my words ) audio track entirely made with the Xils 4 by Paul Barret

Xils 4 and the Machine That goes Blip

Paul Barret : He arranged, composed or played many U2 songs, but also worked with a lot of other worldwide famous Artists (Marvin Gaye, Bod Dylan, Stevie Wonder to name but a few)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

XILS 3 v2 Beat is shipping with issue no 111

I guess it is just like the CM version, or hopefully got something extra? :pray:

i’ve got a request :

- Do you have a email address for technical support that handle attached files because i have an issue with an iLok licence (a valid one !) that Xils 4 doesn’t recognize ?

:help:

Krakatau wrote:i’ve got a request :

- Do you have a email address for technical support that handle attached files because i have an issue with an iLok licence (a valid one !) that Xils 4 doesn’t recognize ?

:help:
Just use https://www.xils-lab.com/pages/Contact-Us.html
This will open a support ticket and we will answer you. You will be able to attach your file

Best regards
Xavier
Xavier OUDIN
XILS-lab

www.xils-lab.com

Yes...the last post was from 3 years ago, but I am new to XILS 4 and have been learning it over the past couple weeks. I love its sound, and am getting used to all the connections that are possible with it. It is a lot of fun to use once you familiarize yourself with everything that's on the three panels. :)

I've been demoing it for the last couple months (possibly more than that) and it's truly an amazing tool for effects sound design and experimentation. I'll have to buy it sooner or later.
I also always use external sequencers, but that 256 emulation it's a different thing and fun to use :)

One thing I didn't understand... as the manual shows, it should be able to process incoming audio but the demo does not provide input pins, just output. Curious to see if the full version is a single plugin with the input pins or two separate plugins, as seen on other synths providing the additional "FX version" with audio signal inputs.

Yes it comes with a separate fx version

Thank you :phones:

Version 1.5 released + Black Friday 2018 offer (45%off)
99€ instead of 179€

Version 1.5.0:
  • New Preset Manager.
    Natural sounding reverb added.
    Modular FX chain & routing added.
    Second independant Keyboard added.
    Balance LEFT/RIGHT SYNTHS engines added.
    Numerous small fixes and enhancements
    Free for all Xils 4 owners

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Great news, I will update Xils 3 for 29 euros.

After PolyM, time for this one as well.
BlackFriday is kicking my ass with no mercy this time around. :help:

Here's a picture of the one window New Preset Manager.

Basically, the 'CURRENT PRESET' area is where you perform 'SAVE' and 'SAVE AS' functions. You can also change the tags, and even create new ones, while performing these operations.

The 'PRESET BROWSER' area let you browse/load presets with a multiselection/multicriteria search functions.(i.e find the right preset in seconds)

You can also tag presets, or multiselections of presets. Make favorites, tag hidden presets (the ones you know you'll never use). Export selection, or MultiSelection of presets, or banks. Create your own tags etc.

Import, show only favorites, show/hide hidden buttons are hopefully self-explanatory. Ime it's a very powerfull tool.

Finally got it :o

One thing I noticed is any zoomed-in matrix doesn't show the horizontal and vertical white lines to better see the position. I was much easier before to operate the pins.
Any chance to have that feature back? Optional maybe? :cry:

Lotuzia wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:37 am Here's a picture of the one window New Preset Manager.

Basically, the 'CURRENT PRESET' area is where you perform 'SAVE' and 'SAVE AS' functions. You can also change the tags, and even create new ones, while performing these operations.

The 'PRESET BROWSER' area let you browse/load presets with a multiselection/multicriteria search functions.(i.e find the right preset in seconds)

You can also tag presets, or multiselections of presets. Make favorites, tag hidden presets (the ones you know you'll never use). Export selection, or MultiSelection of presets, or banks. Create your own tags etc.

Import, show only favorites, show/hide hidden buttons are hopefully self-explanatory. Ime it's a very powerfull tool.
Can it move multiple presets in one go now so we can organise banks better? For me that was always why the old browser ended up so cluttered up with multiple versions of the same preset.

Return to “Instruments”