Luftrum 11 - Guess the Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

Hello good people of KVR.

I am about to release a new soundset for [revealed: Diva] it will be available Monday May 12th on luftrum.com. I will make sure not to make this a sales thread as I can see we now have a soundware section for that, but as tradition tells I usually make one of these threads prior to release.

You can guess the synth and win a copy of the soundset. I will draw three winners on Monday May 12th (same day as release) two winners among the right guesses and one from all the remaining. You are allowed to guess once daily until the release of the soundset monday.

Below are the audio demo's of the soundset. I will add them as they are uploaded to SoundCloud. Happy guessing :)

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/sets/l ... audiodemos
Last edited by Luftrum on Mon May 12, 2014 7:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I have no clue but they are very nice pads! :)

To name at least a synth: Dune2 (because of the WTs I think to hear and the panning of parts of the sound)

Luftrum wrote:I am about to release a new soundset for [beeep] it will be available Monday May 12th on luftrum.com. I will make sure not to make this a sales thread as I can see we now have a soundware section for that, but as tradition tells I usually make one of these threads prior to release.
But that is why there is a soundware sub-forum now, to post threads about soundware there.

Also, please indicate a deadline when you will be posting the answer. A competition shouldn't really run more than 3-4 days before it gets boring.

Dune 2 ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Dune 2 was my first thought too. But it's hard to guess with pads only, so i rather wait on some more sound examples. :) Btw, excellent sounds as usual, i really like your soundsets. Unfortunate that i usually don't have the appropriate plugins though...

I think Luftrum has a special relationship with Alchemy ;)

Numanoid wrote:I think Luftrum has a special relationship with Alchemy ;)
:)

I will add a deadline, it will run until monday where winners will be announced. Same day as the soundset is released.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I think Luftrum has a special relationship with Alchemy ;)
:)

I will add a deadline, it will run until monday where winners will be announced. Same day as the soundset is released.
Great, happy guessing :)

Maybe something different for Spire it is capable of much more than all those EDM sounds :)

Has nice unison. The second demo makes it sound like Dune but people have guess that already, so I'm gonna be a rebel and go with Synthmaster. :P
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

And i will vote for Dune 2 after listening to the second demo. :) Props for Jan Hammer's Crockett Theme btw. :) Edit: Hm, after the Arpeggio demo i'm not certain at all anymore... envelopes don't sound snappy enough for Dune. Could be Synthmaster indeed. My vote would be Synthmaster then.
Last edited by chk071 on Thu May 08, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Some good guesses people... keep 'em coming!

I got a few demo writers to make me audio demo's of Luftrum 11. This is one of my favourites and is made by the super talented synth maestro Doc Jon - using some 30 different presets from the soundset. Apart from some light limiting on the master there is absolutely no external processing whatsoever. Also added the playlist. Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/doc-jo ... audio-demo
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Great demo's!

Is it Lush-101 ?
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

+1 for Lush 101
+10 for Great Demos! :tu:

I would love for this to be Spire, but I think it's LuSH-101 as well.

EDIT: I'm gonna say Spire. I hear too much low-end in some of these for it to be raw LuSH-101.
Last edited by Phase47 on Thu May 08, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”