What synth is this?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

per2per wrote:Does anybody know what synth this is? I am trying very hard to find the name of it and get it.

Rob Papen Blue2print?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

per2per wrote:Does anybody know what synth this is? I am trying very hard to find the name of it and get it.

That's the Smear-O-Tron LX2. The developer was EXTREMELY near-sighted.

It's really hard to see, but it could be Pure Data.

Cheers
Dennis

I bet it's the 'mouth harp' synth in this song.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE28_8Mnwi0

hi per2per, I do hope you'll come back and join the debate, because I wanna know too.

The thing that intrigues me the most is how come you have the picture but no other info.

Memory jogging time. Probably asked yourself these already...........

How old is it, do you think ?
What were you most likely looking for when you found the image ?
Was it a plugin ? a standalone ? a beta ? a diagram of a hardware synth ? or is it definitely a vst plugin instrument ?
Anyone recognize the wrapper ?

I'm shouldn't really be intrigued because I occasionally find a pic of a synth in my documents and it is so poorly labelled, I can't remember what it is. Fortunately most do make it to the A-Z list in my signature. That's why I always try to include the FL wrapper in my own collected screenshots - more info in case I mess up.

Never seen that one, sort of Xoxos-ish, looks like he took off his glasses and just ballparked it.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

cryophonik wrote:Rob Papen Blue2print?
RunBeerRun wrote:Never seen that one, sort of Xoxos-ish, looks like he took off his glasses and just ballparked it.
Whatever it is, it's been a good base for many funny replies!

But it would be interesting to know how and where the OP found this image, and had no other info. A beta wouldn't surprise me!

Did you see it in a photo of someone's studio setup? If we know who that might be a clue...
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Oh man, some of these post really cracked me up!
It's from Deadmau5's studio; a VST inside Ableton. I was checking out his live stream and saw him play some with this Synth, and I just made a screenshot from the stream. ^_^
I thought it produced a glorious noisy wall of sound with the amp release turned up. I guess he uses that in his famous productions with the 8 notes wall of noise breakdown.
Maybe it's just a controller from one of his hardware synths, or some Reaktor stuff or whatever, and we won't really get to know what synth it is.

At the end, from 2:14: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq0L3w0ZBQg

Oh that sounds good.

Seems to me that it's an early (pre-GUI) version of FXpansion Strobe. I could be wrong though.

yes I thought Stroobe when I saw it first but it lacks the keyboard

Bronto Scorpio wrote:It's really hard to see, but it could be Pure Data.

Cheers
Dennis
That's what comes to mind. Could be anything :/

Return to “Instruments”