u-he Bazille Release Date Announced!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

u-he Bazille's Release Date Officially Announced as (approximately) July 1st!

Plus, have a look at the slick new interface!

(From Computer Music Website)

Bazille offers a modular engine which allows for the patching of any signal output into any signal input, which means that it shares some common ground with ACE, another u-he synth. However, this time, we're dealing with digital synthesis rather than virtual analogue.

Specs are below. We'll be checking out Bazille at the earliest possible opportunity, and you can also keep your eye on the u-he website.
Bazille specs

-Hybrid modular system: digital oscillators, analogue filters - unlimited patching capabilities
-4 oscillators with simultaneous FM (phase modulation, linear / exponential / relative FM), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance).
-4 multimode analogue type filters, 2 of which have 6 parallel outputs.
-4 ADSR envelopes, 2 LFOs with multiple outputs, 2 ramp generators.
-2 modulation maps (can be used as oscillator waveforms), lag processors, quantizer, inverters, rectifiers, sample&hold.
-Morphing snapshot sequencer: 8 slots of 16 steps each (splittable into 4, 8 or 12-step units).

HydrogenHuman wrote:u-he Bazille's Release Date Officially Announced as (approximately) July 1st!
Keeping the Bazille name?

Aint they afraid of being sued by Access for "borrowing" the Virus name? :D :clown:

Bacteria has nothing to do with virii. :D

Congrats to Urs and their CPU hog synths now with a even larger logo and smaller knobs and fonts!!!!! Now my life is complete with three Bazille topics on the Latest Topics list thank you God.

Love the new interface. Looking forward to this.

pinkpanther wrote:Congrats to Urs and their CPU hog synths
Hopefully it will not hog the wallet ;)

Pricewise I pray it will be like ACE and not like Diva :)

Hate to be that guy, but

Does it have zero delay filters?

stillshaded wrote:Hate to be that guy, but

Does it have zero delay filters?
Your late to the party, already answered earlier this week ;)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... start=1582

There's a difference between zero delay and zero FEEDBACK delay filters, you know? ;)

Ooops, read that too quickly :oops:

Numanoid wrote:Pricewise I pray it will be like ACE and not like Diva :)
OK, so it will cost $129

But there will be an intro price....?

It does have Zero Delay Feedback filters. One could even fit more exciting buzzwords in there, as they sound amazing!

I used the old version of Bazille a lot, It has basically been my only source for drums and a lot of other stuff for years now.
The new version is even better though. The new filters may actually be my favorite filters ever, and I'm not just talking about software here. They sound quite unique and aren't just another emulation of something we already heard a million times before.
The new features, like the mapping generators and the loopable envelopes are awesome too!

The range of sounds Bazille can produce now is quite amazing, it excels at clean digital stuff as much as at "fat" analog-ish sounds.

The GUI is nice, the feature set is nice, everything is nice :hihi:

Great synth!

Cheers
Dennis

Numanoid wrote:But there will be an intro price....?
Yup, 99 smackaroos.

EvilDragon wrote:
Numanoid wrote:But there will be an intro price....?
Yup, 99 smackaroos.
Nice, that is about the same price as ACE ( €69 = $95 )

Hmmm am I the only one who thinks the knobs are a little small and the GUI could use a little bit more color?

I somewhat miss the greenishness of the older version. When I think of Bazille I think of green :D
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “Instruments”