A synth from Tone 2 is coming soon

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gamma-UT wrote:I was a bit underwhelmed with the fractal stuff in Electrax 1
The biggest problem I had was that while the sound morphing was cool, the pitch was way too unstable with the fractal oscillators. As an experimental noise source, pretty cool though. In fact I liked how many different types of noise oscillator they included, S+H, S+H ramped, bandlimited, synced noise, etc. More synths should do that.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Comparing Electra X and Dune 2 ? More features for the prices than Dune 2 ?
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Excited, I really liked V1
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:Excited, I really liked V1
+1 :)

if it is version 2...it will be probably an upgrade instead of an update.

Import own Wavetables in ElectraX.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

PietW. wrote:Import own Wavetables in ElectraX.
Already possible in V1 isn't it?

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
PietW. wrote:Import own Wavetables in ElectraX.
Already possible in V1 isn't it?
No Single Cycle Waveforms. I mean Wavetables like PPG. :love:
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Not that they (or anyone) asked ha-ha, but I'd like to see some more mid-range specialty (or just slightly unique sounding if you will) stuff from them. Like Firebird or the old Vanguard and Slayer/CZ type plug-ins (also a fixed and improved FilterBank 4 would be a welcome addition to my small-but-highly-prized-and-often-used fx collection). Those synths all seemed to pack a lot of punch for much less money and a lot lower learning curve. But then again I may in fact be the only person who feels that way. That said, they've got a reputation for quality overall, so whatever they do is bound to be pretty darn good eh. :)

I like their stuff and always demo it, but there's always some huge windup, with pictures and months and months go by with no release until, when it's out, I miss it for a long time because it's gotten so old.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

They could call it "Wicked"

As in "Something wicked this way comes" :D :clown:

BTW: Why have they still so far less than 5000 followers on FB? Wasn't one of the requirements to get Firebird last year to add a like on FB :?
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri May 16, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

They are the only synths causing most problems in Studio One on Windows x64. I can't even load old projects without Tone2 crashing it. The crashes a follow no pattern, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not gonna buy any Tone2 stuff till this is fixed.

dalor wrote:They are the only synths causing most problems in Studio One on Windows x64. I can't even load old projects without Tone2 crashing it. The crashes a follow no pattern, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not gonna buy any Tone2 stuff till this is fixed.
That's weird... They work on my S1 64 set up. Are you using mac or PC? I'm based on a mac.

Bi-Filter is the only thing I've had problems with (I was in touch with Bastian) I think it's a mavericks thing. But as I say the synths work with no hassle at all.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Electra x V1 s1 x64 on PC works just fine here too. Looking forward to version 2!

beely wrote:Looks like more of the same to me, I long since lost interest in making the effort to try to differentiate between their products...
I suppose that as time goes on and they keep launching a new synth every year or so, they will reuse their new programming skills in upgrades to their older stuff as well, hence they will sound more and more similar.

Return to “Instruments”