Native Instruments Reaktor huge sale - Reaktor 6 on the way ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reaktor

Thanks Numanoid. I'll contact the seller and request the file.
Make music :harp:

Numanoid wrote:
StickyWicket wrote:A slightly OT question here.....when you buy an ensemble for Reaktor (i.e. Prism) from a private party, where do you download the product once you have the serial number?

I briefly looked for it at NI's site, but didn't find it. :help:
In some case you can't download it from the NI site, you need to get the file/disc from the second-hand vendor

Even files I have got from NI, like their x-mas giveaways are not backed up in my NI profile, so with no backup of my own, I'm lost
Oh really? That's strange because in my case I always see the links beside the serial number (except for free players or free contents). I even have the download links for the Christmas gifts.

Thanks for letting me know. I think I need to check in the future if the buyer get's the link for download or not.

Oh, and about Reaktor! Damn! Maybe I shouldn't have bought it! I slept very late (almost in the morning), I don't make music anymore and I don't play games anymore, and I have headache today (because of 9 hours yesterday without a stop, listening, evaluating ensembles, reading the manual of Reaktor!) It is an evil instrument :evil:

I'm going to upgrade to Komplete in the next sale though. There is no escape!

the only non downloadable special for reaktor is mikro prism
all the others can be got from NI when you register - skanner, driver and supercharger -
you just have to email them your new serial
and in a day or three it appears in your downloads
provided the seller has unregistered it

dave

Ben H wrote:
Horse wrote:Have they added the ability for the user to create stand-alone VST's from Reaktor ensembles yet?
I felt that was something that might be handy.

H
No... and they wont... because it doesn't make good business sense to do so.

Once people can create their own VSTs from Reaktor, then no one would need to purchase Reaktor anymore to run ensembles.

So they would be shooting themselves in the foot, by doing that. :shrug:
They could do this actually, just by making Realtor installation a prerequisite.

That way ensembles could be compiled and more efficient when not building/editing.

Realtor 6. Yes please.

FLWrd wrote:I don't know how I managed to live without Reaktor now that I've discovered this ensemble: http://www.native-instruments.com/en/co ... show/7463/
How in the hell is it possible that that's free?
wow thats nice.
Very tempted to create a OSC iPad template for that to create a touch sensitive bow controller. :)

RunBeerRun wrote:A good price, but I still don't want the service center on here.
why? there is nothing sinister about it. what worries you?

kev2525 wrote:Would I be correct in assuming that Reaktor usually qualifies for a cheaper upgrade path to komplete? So if I buy this I could potentially upgrade to Komplete when the cheap upgrade deals come round in the summer?
I bought Reaktor for 99 a while back when it was on sale. Towards the end of last year Komplete went on sale and I bought the cross-grade to Ultimate. At the end of the day I ended up spending less money on Ultimate than it costs to buy Komplete "normal" at RRP (i.e. the total price of Reaktor + Ultimate crossgrade was around 470 IIRC). The savings aren't quite as hefty if you cross-grade to Komplete "normal" (about 300 in total for Reaktor + cross-grade); i.e. you pay less that 50% RRP for Ultimate but around 60% for "normal" if you go this route.

Karten wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
MillerSam wrote:What do you think, is Reaktor 6 finally on the way ?
Why do you think so, the same sale was held last year.
And the year before that.

All the more reason that 6 is eminent. :)

Reaktor 5 is eminent. Reaktor 6 might be imminent.

;-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:Reaktor 5 is eminent. Reaktor 6 might be imminent.
Can't they do like Microsoft and call it Reaktor Vista or something like that (Vista = The one before 7) :clown:

Remember that the sale ends tomorrow.

If you haven't got Reaktor yet, jump on it :borg:

With Reaktor 6 being so long in the waiting, the inevitavble release of Komplete 10, and the revamping of the Reaktor user library, a Reaktor update seems logical & likely. I hope they release it with a new flagship synth to show it off. Massive 2?... They'd get my money. Does anyone release commercial synths on the Reaktor platform yet (aside from NI themselves)? If not, why not?

TonyVegas wrote:With Reaktor 6 being so long in the waiting, the inevitavble release of Komplete 10, and the revamping of the Reaktor user library, a Reaktor update seems logical & likely. I hope they release it with a new flagship synth to show it off. Massive 2?... They'd get my money. Does anyone release commercial synths on the Reaktor platform yet (aside from NI themselves)? If not, why not?
This said, the new user library is a pita, bad search options, slow browsing.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

seen some people having problems getting sound out of their new purchase
'cos they're using instruments instead of ensembles
here's a quick video showing the difference and how to browse without getting into a mess...
http://youtu.be/xhQvRza2PSY

dave

Aand finally I have joined the Reaktor club! Took some time, i've been on the fence about getting it since version 4 :p

But now, two things: How come the NI uninstaller app completely wrecks your Reaktor environment? I didn't get the library content upon first install, so uninstalled and now I'm stuck with an unlockable demo mode?!

Second thing: If I buy Monark, will I be able to use the Monark's "good bits" in my own ensembles? IIRC it was not entirely straightforward..

Return to “Instruments”