Session Horns Pro
Rise & Hit
Action Strikes
Kinetic Metal
Drumlab
Cuba
50's Drummer
And also SuperCharger standard.
I would imagine these ten would be split up according to the upgrade for standard and ultimate also.

If they keep on track with releasing one new product per month then it is probable that we will see k10 possibly for the holiday season, November or December. One thing I have noticed that it seems from one komplete version to the next is that the newer version includes 1 more additional new item than the previous version. Assuming that the next komplete will include kontakt and reaktor 6, 5 to 6 more products need to be released before we see Komplete 10 ultimate. Personally I think komplete 10 standard will include

Kontakt 6
Reaktor 6
Session horns
Vintage compressors (3 items)
Abbey road drummer series ( your guess is as good as mine)
Scarbee bass ( see above)

As far as ultimate is concerned for the 5 or 6 unreleased products that will possibly be included I would like to see some sort of woodwind library, a collaboration with gforce software for a string or mellotron library, a collaboration with fabfilter for maybe 2 effects using their beautiful GUI, some sort of discovery series based on Asian, Arabic or Indian instruments deeply sampled minus the loops or possibly a new series of ethnic guitars, and a new synth similar to spire.

It really needs to have a prophet model synth. I would also love an expansion of the monark concept to use those components in making modeled synths for the modular moog, the prodigy, the memorymoog and the poly moog. Arp and Oberheim models would also be nice.

Komplete 9 is now being discounted from retailers.

atukao wrote:Komplete 9 is now being discounted from retailers.

That ended a few days ago, no?

The NI sale for upgrades ended after June 30.

The current discounts are for the both full versions of Komplete 9 from regular dealers in July, rather than directly from NI.

patchhunter wrote: Personally I think komplete 10 standard will include

Kontakt 6
Reaktor 6
Session horns
Vintage compressors (3 items)
Abbey road drummer series ( your guess is as good as mine)
Scarbee bass ( see above)

Don't forget the possibility of Absynth 6 and Guitar Rig 6.

Does anyone know if they'll add the later Heavyocity products like Aeon or DM-307 to K10U? I think everything else they've done is in K9U.

I'd only expect products marketed under the NI brand to be in Komplete, and I don't think Heavyocity have released anything through NI since Damage, have they?

andrew71 wrote:I'd only expect products marketed under the NI brand to be in Komplete, and I don't think Heavyocity have released anything through NI since Damage, have they?
The latest Heavyocity products are pretty sweet, but probably not something that would be feasible for a Komplete addon right now. My guess would be that there would have to be something like the Evolve packages--cut down versions of the main product--in NI's product line before we see anything like that in Komplete.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

The full range of Komplete packages

InKomplete
SomewhatKomplete
NearlyKomplete
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Now NI have Komplete on sale ending August 31.

andrew71 wrote:I'd only expect products marketed under the NI brand to be in Komplete, and I don't think Heavyocity have released anything through NI since Damage, have they?
Yup, that's my understanding - no Aeon or DM-307 in Komplete going forward.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

atukao wrote:Now NI have Komplete on sale ending August 31.
Not just any Komplete, but Komplete no 9 ;)

Ben H wrote:Kontakt 6
Reaktor 6
Absynth 6

The Mark Of The Beast
AND, they just released a library called Session Horns Pro. :evil:
Coincidence? I think not.
:wink:
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

Return to “Instruments”