Cosmosf vSaturn!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is just a brief and clumsy example of Cosmosƒ's cutting-edge capabilities. A short electronic composition I made during one night:

https://soundcloud.com/nennurb/fountain

Besides Kaivo it's by far the most exciting plugin I've ever heard/seen.
Last edited by Yanntek on Tue May 31, 2016 4:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

^
Youve totally captured the style of Amon Tobin
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Excellent
[EDIT] Nevermind

VariKusBrainZ wrote:^
Youve totally captured the style of Amon Tobin
I take that as a huge compliment. Thank you. That wasn't my conscious intention however

any further thoughts on Saturn? I am sorely tempted to get it on sale as I do like and have the devs other software. Examples would be great :)

just gonna bump this to see if there is any more on Soniclab Saturn

Looked at a few of the vids. Seems very cool!

Last time I tried the demo, it was a mess to use and very difficult to wrap my head around, not in a fun way. I've tried & used like some of you probably many plugins and tools, some pretty obscure and weird ones but still they were fun to explore and experiment with. This one for me was just painful and really not fun at all to explore. Way too cryptic and unclear. + it produced some nasty clicks in the process, an issue that was known. Don't know if this is fixed now, I don't really care I have zero intention to try it again.

As Simon / sampleconstruct, if I remember well he owns it. No idea if he's using it on a regular basis though.

Return to “Instruments”