One-Synth-Challenge 64: Swierk by Saltline (Voting Done: Z.Prime Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
drzewo Swierk

Thank you Bjporter, for convert the WAVs to MP3 :tu: , the only problem is that Bblunt entry is missing(it's the same as BK1)

fluffy_little_something wrote:Going to another site, registering etc. kind of ruins it for me...
Just saying...
Quite right actually... I want to talk to Ben et al to see if we can set up an Auth / API for KVR. In the mean time, there are other solutions that I have but have not been rolled out. Thanks for the concerns :)
fluffy_little_something wrote: But I like your positive, friendly style, bjporter :)
Always dressing stylish in the best designer outfits you know :hihi:
J.Ruegg wrote:Thank you Bjporter, for convert the WAVs to MP3 :tu: , the only problem is that Bblunt entry is missing(it's the same as BK1)
Krikey! Well he didn't enable downloads :x I'll PM him again.

voted

Voted.

Thanks for a really great bunch of tracks everyone. And for making such positive comments about my efforts.

I find myself once again lost for words at the quality of the work here.

As usual I have "stuff going on" so I won't be joining you for TAL-Bassline but I will look in from time to time.

P.
The first thing you learn in life is that you're a fool. The last thing you learn is that you're the same fool. ~ Ray Bradbury.

************ VOTED **************

Wow! That was hard. Some stand out tracks, then very hard to choose. I ended up with a big batch of "4"'s, and then sifted through them again and again comparing with my "3"'s until I had some sets which I felt represented my overall thoughts on all the tracks. Amazing stuff everyone, feel privileged to be part of the OSC as a raw beginner here - learning all the time, and trying to take advice, so thanks to all which have left critiques and helpful hints along the way.

db

VOTED! ( i think so :hihi: )
ps. I left few comments on soundcloud. i am sorry if i missed some of you.

J.Ruegg just commented on my sound cloud track and brought to my attention that my track on archieve.org sounds like a ship and not like the train on sound cloud.

Just checked there and indeed the MP3 on archieve.org is playing about half it's original speed, guess I might as well remove my track as a fair amount scores will be low via there as it sounds pretty dire.

I wouldn't remove it if I were you, Chilledpanda; the archive.org mp3s didn't go up for a few days, so I suspect many voted based on SC. I, for one, downloaded the individual originals from SC. With 158 plays, I doubt archive.org will factor much into your score.

yeah posssibly, though usually get a fair few plays from non osc, guess was just me think ah well here goes another low score lol

Hey guys, been a little MIA, but I will personally PM every new voter here and remind them of this:

**Public Service OSC Announcement** Please make sure you vote for all tracks and refresh the page to make double sure they were voted for! If not you are likely to end up with a DQ (Not a banana split, I mean disqualified) :( Thanks. And again - really impressive month :clap: :clap:

To further elaborate on Archive.org... It seems a few OSCers download from it, but there are thousands of (I'm guessing) bots around the world that regularly download the material from our uploads. So the actual download counts are really not accurate.

Voted!

Many great tracks again :clap: :tu:
I downloaded the zip file to listen to on main stereo as usual, but 2 problems - Chilled Panda ran at half speed, and Bblunt's track was replaced by Bk1tincantelephone. Corrected by downloading these two from soundcloud, so all ok.

Not been around much lately due to other commitments, but will try to respond to all who were kind enough to leave comments on my track, and to leave some myself.

Good luck all and see ya around :)

voted. best osc results all in all sofar, immo. good luck guys.

I heard all tracks again.
It's a strong competition.
I wonder how will choose the winner?
In fact all would take a gift for those excellent tracks
Good luck to all of us winners ;)
Yes we all are winners already
Filter Ego

Voted. Good luck everyone!

Return to “Instruments”