One-Synth-Challenge 64: Swierk by Saltline (Voting Done: Z.Prime Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
drzewo Swierk

Welcome to the 64th One Synth Challenge! Voting Time!

Voting Finished, z.prime wins!
**All drums, leads, pads, etc - were made using a synthesizer - no sampling, recording - it's all done purely from synthesis with 3rd party effects.**
https://soundcloud.com/z_prime/zprime-epiphany

See the final Results

**MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES** | See Contest Page for latest track Submissions, Info, FAQ & More

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Just post here in this thread :)

Just look at this month's sexy beast of a synth - Swierk by Saltline

RULES:
Submissions MUST comply with ALL the rules HERE
+ Entries must be submitted before 1st July (KVR time)

How to enter:
Make sure your track is in accordance with the rules and named properly, then upload or share your track to our current SoundCloud group and write a post in this thread announcing your entry including a list of what you used to make it such as DAW/host, which effects, and how many instances of the synth and effects.
Challenge Page
Submission Page

PRIZES:
Swierk Donation : ADHDidi Synth. Exclusive download link for all entrants

Member Donation : Renoise! (Fully featured DAW)

KV331 Audio : Synthmaster Factory

Wusik : Wusik 4000

Balance Mastering : One song of your choosing professionally mastered

MaxSynths : Free choice of either Crisalys, Cryologic, Teutonic Tension or aPiano

Rob Lee Music : A soundset for either: Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3 or Dune

Electric Himalaya : Free choice of one soundset (as sold directly via the website)

Luftrum : Free choice of one soundset for either DIVA, Glass Viper, Roland Gaia SH-01, Animoog or Reason

Kreativ Sound: RAW Bundle
(RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures)

Aiyn Zahev Sounds: 2 Soundsets of choice
(Uplifting Trance Presets)

Studio 13.37: Pro audio studio on a USB stick

Pooya Payvar (Stonail) : 1 custom made Max for [Ableton] Live: controller, midi or audio effect

Dream Audio Tools : 1 Indie Fingers bundle (Indie Fingers volumes One and Two)

Bjulin : Inspire soundset for Zebra²

LeapIntoTheVoid : Enchantment Of Absynth Trilogy

Ghostwave Audio : 2 Soundsets of choice

Bluff Munkey - 2 soundsets of choice

Solidtrax : 1 Soundset of choice

Any other offers of prizes will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by bjporter on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Sorry. 1st June (this page), 2nd June (OSC google sites page), or 1st July (this page)?

Just trying to help.
The first thing you learn in life is that you're a fool. The last thing you learn is that you're the same fool. ~ Ray Bradbury.

You have to go back in time and submit the track... Lol
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Wow, I'm excited about this synth... LOOKS really good; can't wait to test it out tonight. Could be a recipe for a killer month, if it's CPU efficient & has decent bass to it. A shame I have to use Winblows for it, though.

Want any help porting to Mac, Ted? :)

Yes, a good choice for the challenge.
Does anybody know why it has this polish name?

Yeah! I used this synth a lot! :D

pmj_rit wrote:Sorry. 1st June (this page), 2nd June (OSC google sites page), or 1st July (this page)?

Just trying to help.
That's part of the challenge :)

z.prime wrote:Wow, I'm excited about this synth... LOOKS really good; can't wait to test it out tonight. Could be a recipe for a killer month, if it's CPU efficient & has decent bass to it.
It's a beauty that's for sure :)

Ok, I'm running through the presets for Swierk --- this is gonna be fun!

Do we have any additional sound-or-preset files for this one (like we did for VOPM, and which I didn't discover until after I had submitted my track).

Andy

sizemore0409 wrote:Do we have any additional sound-or-preset files for this one (like we did for VOPM, and which I didn't discover until after I had submitted my track).
Yeah, Andy, some really nice additional presets here: http://www.saltline.co.uk/presets.html :)

Ok, thanks! Now for my noobie question: What is the correct method to use those additional presets? (I don't want to overwrite the existing 128 presets or make any other noobie errors.)
Thanks again!

Thanks Animehaus...

Guys, I wanted to add something. This months challenge is special in that this synth is made by a fellow OSCer (Saltine), and a lot of the demos on his site are by OSCers (Kraftraum, Animehaus).

So we come full circle 8)

I'm really looking forward to hearing the results, I thought maybe I should share an image of ADHDidi. Free to all participants.

Last edited by saltline on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And BJ, don't forget that Kraftraum also created some amazing extra presets. :hug:

Yep, it's really going to be a special OSC edition: this synth is awesome.

@sizemore0409 - You simply have to load the FXP/FXB files, the original presets won't be deleted from the synth DLL, don't worry. :wink:

GUI looks cool. I use their delay product Lisc-Delay on and off. Don't remember if I tried this synth before, may be I will this month.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Instruments”