One-Synth-Challenge 64: Swierk by Saltline (Voting Done: Z.Prime Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
drzewo Swierk

I feel like I'm the winner here.

I downloaded all the entries, popped them on my phone, then had a listen on the way to work yesterday (car stereo, via bluetooth), several quality productions guys. I appreciate your entries.

Voted!

Trying to restrict myself to 5 fives, to make my votes more meaningful; it's tough with so many great tracks! :D Also noted my thoughts as I listened this time, so everyone gets a comment, even if its just what caught my ear as I listened. :phones:

Voted :P
Filter Ego

Voted.

Some nice tracks in the mix this time, for sure.
thunderkyss wrote:I downloaded all the entries, popped them on my phone, then had a listen on the way to work
Yep, I do the same thing (although, just streaming Soundcloud). Also, give a good listen on my headphones at work & in the car (which has much nicer bass).

Just uploaded my Swierk patches from the contest. They were all from init, and someone asked, so I figure, why not. Its one of those cases where several depend on layering and all depend on an fx stack, but that's pretty common in OSC I gather.
Edit:linky

@psmacmur Great. Thanks
Filter Ego

+++ Voted +++

Thx to all musicans for the great stuff in this last month: nice to hear the overall great difference sounds and tracks.
Also a big thx for the uploaded patches ... hours of fun to play in the next time ;)

I also added my patches + an extra of 4 patches i find interesting for other people.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the music :)
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Voted!

Voted! This is going to be a tight race.

V O T E D :x excellent work

Hey guys, just wanted to say - if you get a few minutes leave some comments on people's tracks - especially those with less comments, so we can spread the love! I always comment quite a bit.

And any criticism is best with a PM or Souncloud message, or using the double post technique - where you comment like 'hi' and reply to your own comment with a criticism - which makes it not shown on the player - but only in the comments section - psuedo private

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Party on dudes!

I usually don't care about those OSC's, but I think it would be better to have all entries in the first post of the respective KVR thread, which should be a poll, continuously updated by the one in charge of the OSC.

Going to another site, registering etc. kind of ruins it for me...

Just saying...

But I like your positive, friendly style, bjporter :)

Voted.

Voted, lot of really good stuff.

fluffy_little_something wrote:I usually don't care about those OSC's, but I think it would be better to have all entries in the first post of the respective KVR thread, which should be a poll, continuously updated by the one in charge of the OSC.

Going to another site, registering etc. kind of ruins it for me...

Just saying...

But I like your positive, friendly style, bjporter :)
Don't see how you could possibly poll the vote on the forums, with 31 entries this time and sometime there are 40-80 entries. Even more so since the scoring is a mark between 1-5.

Return to “Instruments”