Tone2 Electra 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Electra3 ElectraX

Orbit-50 wrote:
ATS wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote:Trust me, price it right and it will sell. I've seen tons of stuff sit there in the marketplace. Sometimes you just have to be patient. What product(s) is it you want to sell?
Gladiator and "Electrax and Rayblaster Bundle" I got from East West.

.-.

My guess is Gladiator you should price like $80-100 and the bundle like $120 because Elextrax now isn't worth nearly as much with 2 out. There is a pretty hefty transfer fee but if you are not using them might as well get something for them. Maybe you could work something out and pay one transfer fee for all 3 to the same buyer? I would write and ask. Might say no but worth a shot.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Thanks man.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Watched as far as the burp sound.
Seems I am not the target audience...

Good luck with the release!

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote:Watched as far as the burp sound.
:lol: Marketing at it's best.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Trying the demo right now side by side with ElectraX and definitely Electra2 sounds better for me. Much smoother actually, and warmer (for me). I like the new patch browser (obviously taken from their other synth), the new reverb, and overall looks of it.

Found some bug with the preset browser which i'm sure they will patch soon.
musisikamar.com

I guess you'll have to demo yourself to see if it's worth to upgrade. I know I wrote Bastiaan a long email about updating Gladiator and making it where it can load samples.
I also suggested audio pass through with Electra so it could be used like a proper vocoder like Razor and Predator.
But , no.

is it true that this replaces Electra-X in ones plugin-list?
Finally!

For some reason the demo version is still called ElectraX64demo.dll even though the manual is called Electra2.pdf.
Haven't upgraded yet, so don't know what the licensed versions are called.

just wondering what is the upgrade price? I own electrax but never got any emails about the upgrade, probably because I bought it second hand so maybe Im not on the automatic list?

cyphersuit wrote:is it true that this replaces Electra-X in ones plugin-list?
For compatibility reasons the plugin name will stay the same and there is no reason to keep electraX installed if you got Electra 2. In fact it is recommended that you deinstall ElectraX before.

Also the folder for the patches wil stay like "ElecraX Sounds" etc.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

ezelkow1 wrote:just wondering what is the upgrade price? I own electrax but never got any emails about the upgrade, probably because I bought it second hand so maybe Im not on the automatic list?
I mentioned this and the a few other things at the previous page.

The price for the full version seems to stay like it was.

PS:
Don't kill me, i didn't make the prices... :wink:
Last edited by Ingonator on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Wow I feel sorry for anyone who currently owns ElectraX and wants to upgrade! 107 usd for an upgrade? That's ballpark new synth VST purchase price more often than not. What an insult to existing owners...

Ingonator wrote:
cyphersuit wrote:is it true that this replaces Electra-X in ones plugin-list?
For compatibility reasons the plugin name will stay the same and there is no reason to keep electraX installed if you got Electra 2. In fact it is recommended that you deinstall ElectraX before.

Also the folder for the patches wil stay like "ElecraX Sounds" etc.
okay, that will make hold off of the purchase for a while. i remember buying electra-x on first day and wouldn't be able to use it for a good amount of time (because of bugs). loved it when it became stable..
Finally!

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Wow I feel sorry for anyone who currently owns ElectraX and wants to upgrade! 107 usd for an upgrade? That's ballpark new synth VST purchase price more often than not. What an insult to existing owners...
I have to admit, I'm pretty stunned myself. I own ALL of their synths and now I just feel I'm being fleeced, to be honest. I don't think I'll be upgrading.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Ingonator wrote:
ezelkow1 wrote:just wondering what is the upgrade price? I own electrax but never got any emails about the upgrade, probably because I bought it second hand so maybe Im not on the automatic list?
I mentioned this and the a few other things at the previous page.

PS:
Don't kill me, i didn't make the prices... :wink:
Ahh thanks, skimmed over that line

Wow, yea I think Im with everyone else, at that price the upgrade is a pass for me. Half that sure, but not at that price

Return to “Instruments”