50% of 2014 past - Tell me what you got

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NI Molekular and Sugar Bytes Effectrix. That's all for 2014 on the plugin front, although I did splash on a nice PRS SE custom in January.

Funnily enough, I just don't see the same goldrush on new synths like there was even just 5 years ago. Instead, the odd headline synth aside per year, it's more about the established players consolidating their position, maybe point or integer upgrades. After the synths came along, there was the new goldrush on mastering and mixing effects, and even they are in the same position now. I guess that's a whole other conversation.....
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

I'm kinda done with software.

Got myself a Waldorf Pulse 2. Nice.

Thread title
A fixed butt.

Nothing. I wait for the discounts &Xmas promos at the end of 2014.

samsam wrote:I'm kinda done with software.
Yep, me too. My wife is breathing a bit easier at the moment. :wink:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

FabFilter
- Pro Bundle
- Saturn, Twin 2

Native Instruments
- FM8, Massive, Razor, Monark
- Vintage Compressors, Premium Tube Series

KV331
- Synthmaster

Sonic Academy
- ANA

Synapse Audio
- Dune
- DUNE 2

u-he
- Zebra 2

2CAudio
- Breeze

Novation (got with Novation controller)
- VStation
- BassStation II

Sample libraries. I bought a few sample libraries mostly. I still haven't played with stuff I bought from last year (notably that sample-mashing Reaktor instrument and Chainer).

Ooh and I bought NI Maschine. Can't remember if its last year or this year but its part of my workflow.

Got :
Several great sample packs and soundpacks.
Several pieces of new hardware.
Picked up a few plugins/software Valhalla reverbs,Vengeance, MicroShift (Awaiting full version).

Got rid off:

A lot of software plugins
Some redundant hardware.

Next 50% :

Looking forward to Cytomics The Drop Final Release and of course the u-he updates, Bazille shall be in the bundle.

On the radar :

Maybe Minitaur and Akai Wolf.

Possibly update Komplete8Ultimate if a deal comes along....

That's it.

It is half of the year already? Damn, that was a quick one... My employer pretty much stopped paying on February, so I haven't got much, I grabbed two plugs at marketplace, NI FM7 (yes, the old one) and Audiodamage Phase Two. Plus, I won some stuff at KVR montly. Fusion Field and DDD chorus, lovely stuff, (cheers to David Hoskins and Quinto). Also I decided to cash-in my tiny music-net-income, so I'll be getting a Monotron and Big Muff pedal for bass. On second thought, it's quite amazing how much I've got.

was about to buy in Blue II and it turned out I bought EXP III.

Okay there will be a busy weekend for me to tweak.

Return to “Instruments”