- Roland Gaia SH-01
- Moog MF-Drive
- Moog MF-101
- Moog MF-103
- Moog Minitaur
- EHX MicroPog
- Presonus Studio Channel
- Fidelity RSM3 Ribbon Microphone

I also bought a Neutrik patchbay, a small rack, a stand for my keyboards, lots of jacks and cable (I bought 100 meters and in something like two months I already used 40 meters), some expression pedals and a few other cheap things I don't recall right now.

Now I'm pretty done (I started the renewal of my setup at the very end of last year), I think I'll buy a few other items in the next months, but I won't spend as much money as the first half of this year... My setup is pretty finished (and there's no more space in my room), so now I can focus on making music instead of buying tools and integrating them in my workflow.

sin night wrote:Software:
- Soundtoys Microshift
- Waves Kramer Master Tape

Hardware:
- Roland Studio Capture UA1610
- StudioLogic Numa Concert
- Roland Gaia SH-01
- Moog MF-Drive
- Moog MF-101
- Moog MF-103
- Moog Minitaur
- EHX MicroPog
- Presonus Studio Channel
- Fidelity RSM3 Ribbon Microphone

I also bought a Neutrik patchbay, a small rack, a stand for my keyboards, lots of jacks and cable (I bought 100 meters and in something like two months I already used 40 meters), some expression pedals and a few other cheap things I don't recall right now.

Now I'm pretty done (I started the renewal of my setup at the very end of last year), I think I'll buy a few other items in the next months, but I won't spend as much money as the first half of this year... My setup is pretty finished (and there's no more space in my room), so now I can focus on making music instead of buying tools and integrating them in my workflow.
And you have still enough money for the holidays?
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I've been good, I haven't bought a single thing! the only thing I plan to buy is a Komplete cross-grade, I'm a couple of releases behind, I've been doing the opposite of buying things, I've been making music :D .

I've released a single:

http://anelectricheart.bandcamp.com/alb ... ngs-single

Shot a ghetto video for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mkgsKDKHM

Released an EP under my DJ alias 'Slave 1':

http://slave1.bandcamp.com/releases

And I've got a full length 'An Electric Heart' album nearing completion, and I've just started work on a second 'Slave 1' EP.

Glitch Bitch and Imitone. I'll be buying Bazille soon, as well. I was going to buy the new Acustica Acqua plugins but my laptop isn't powerful enough to run them.

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP
Saturn
Pro-Q
Cubase 7
Fender Baja Telecaster
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Audio Technica ATH-M50x
Alchemy
Alloy 2
Melda Multiband Tremolo
Sigmund
Echoboy

Alchemy and Diva... That's all. And for my, that's plenty.
http://www.youtube.com/keybdwizrd - 150+ synth demo videos.
DP, Omnisphere 2, Diva, Zebra, Alchemy, Sylenth1
Montage 8, Moog LP, Yamaha MOX6, Virus TI Polar

Ableton Live 9 standard and U-He Diva. Ha ha Diva brings my computer to its knees in Draft mode. I still love it. :D

cowby wrote:50% of 2014 past
Interesting! Here in Europe we have 50% past of 2014 in end of June ... :wink:

Nothing so far!
I think the last time I bought something was 2 or 3 years ago!

I only bought 2 or 3 games for a couple of euro (Steam sales are quite insane sometimes :hihi:), but nothing else so far this year.

Cheers
Dennis

So far this year:

- All FabFilter plugins
- Hornet Channel Strip
- Sugar Bytes Turnado
- Steinberg Retrologue
- FXpansion Geist
- A couple more Kore soundpacks

But the most expensive purchase was a new custom-built computer.
I guess I'm done for this year (and probably the next as well) unless something revolutionary comes out.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Sonic Academy Kick
Korg M1 Legacy
4 Zero-G sample libraries

I have Rob Papen RG CM and might buy full version if I can find a use for it.

Um...as usual, hardware only: specifically Yamaha RM1x & M-Audio Venom ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

BlackWinny wrote:And you have still enough money for the holidays?
:D
I'm saving some money (because I think it's important to have some spares), so I could even have some holidays... if I'm not required to stay at work! I have yet to plan my holidays and I don't even know if and when I'll have a few days off (except for the weekends... when I'm not asked to work on saturday, of course!).

GlitchBitch
Tapestop
Breaktweaker
Vitamin
Twisted Tools - Ultraloop, S-Layer, Rolodecks Pro
Machine Expansions
Nexus Expansions
Phalanx Expansions

Add to mine: Devi Ever Truly Beautiful Disaster guitar pedal. Just won the eBay auction. :D

Return to “Instruments”