New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't suppose there is a 64 bit version of Geist LE ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Don't know for Mac, but for Windows, both the 64-bit and the 32-bit .dll are installed.

Ok thanks.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I downloaded this new beat studio, but the rar file was encrypted with password, and as I did not see a password I cannot open the rar file. Can anyone help?

barrybitter wrote:I downloaded this new beat studio, but the rar file was encrypted with password, and as I did not see a password I cannot open the rar file. Can anyone help?
You need to go to Beat serial center, at serialcenter.de and request the download codes for Facebook Beat Studio.

Numanoid wrote:
barrybitter wrote:I downloaded this new beat studio, but the rar file was encrypted with password, and as I did not see a password I cannot open the rar file. Can anyone help?
You need to go to Beat serial center, at serialcenter.de and request the download codes for Facebook Beat Studio.

Thanks Numanoid.

Just want to big up Beat for making a couple of add on packs for Geist LE available for free to subscribers :tu:

Return to “Instruments”