Audiorealism ReDominator VST/AU is available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ReDominator

Back in January I saw the ReDominator RE video on the site, and emailed them immediately asking if this was in the works. Never heard back, but now here it is :D

And as usual, a nice crossgrade offer for owners of their other plugins :)
Meh.

Mike Janney wrote:Just to be clear: Do you get this message during install or when opening the plug-in?
/Mike
When opening the plug-in.

KrisM wrote:Never heard back, but now here it is :D )
Oops, we try to answer all mail. But occasionally a mail slips beyond the horizon, sorry about that..!
/Mike
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

bitcrush01 wrote:
Mike Janney wrote:Just to be clear: Do you get this message during install or when opening the plug-in?
/Mike
When opening the plug-in.
Thanks. We're troubleshooting the issue still, since XP is still a target platform..!
/Mike
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Mike Janney wrote:
KrisM wrote:Never heard back, but now here it is :D )
Oops, we try to answer all mail. But occasionally a mail slips beyond the horizon, sorry about that..!
/Mike
Just sent you a mail at both email adresses 5 hours ago, at 16h46 french hour (and it's not for a request but for something else, you'll see...) with the forename "Albert"... (from France).

Can you check them?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yes, will check all mail soon..!
/Mike
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

why no rack extension discount loyalty? this is like the only synth i miss from reason. seems kind of not nice to do to people who supported the re format.

AstralExistence wrote:why no rack extension discount loyalty? this is like the only synth i miss from reason. seems kind of not nice to do to people who supported the re format.
RE support helps ADR how exactly?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

AstralExistence wrote:why no rack extension discount loyalty? this is like the only synth i miss from reason. seems kind of not nice to do to people who supported the re format.
It's right there on the productpage of ReDominator.... cross grade: http://www.audiorealism.se/Crossgrade_ReDominator.htm

BDeep wrote:
It's right there on the productpage of ReDominator.... cross grade: http://www.audiorealism.se/Crossgrade_ReDominator.htm
figures. scrolling was the answer :oops:

KrisM wrote:And as usual, a nice crossgrade offer for owners of their other plugins
Standard price €46.22 plus VAT. Cross grade price €45 plus VAT. That's a...erm... nice discount of €1.22 plus VAT.

Or am I missing something?

That demo when the hardcore song comes on made me go "WOW".

Gonna demo this bad girl.

RunBeerRun wrote:Sounds pretty good, not excessively wimpy! The envelope boggles me- t, l ?
T= time of envelop and L is for Level of the envelop, here's a hint t1 is attack, t2/l2 are for the filter and the rest are for amplitude

1wob2many wrote:
KrisM wrote:And as usual, a nice crossgrade offer for owners of their other plugins
Standard price €46.22 plus VAT. Cross grade price €45 plus VAT. That's a...erm... nice discount of €1.22 plus VAT.

Or am I missing something?
Hi, the prices are set in net so it should be 45 Eur for the cross-grade and 55 Eur for regular license. The banks/payment service might be adding something extra for processing or currency exchange fees etc, but we don't have control over that.
/Mike
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Mike

At the moment the regular license is set at €55 gross (not net). You might want to check this out - I'm sure you don't want to be undercharging. :)

Either way, it seems damn fine value.

Return to “Instruments”