FAW Circle 2 is coming soon

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:
rod_zero wrote:Thanks for the advice, I am on Mexico so I am not sure if I would be able to do it but will look in to it.
I got a problem too with getting the price in Euro, when selecting my country as Norway, prices get listed in USD.

But I get no questions or errors at checkout when I select "Germany" as my country, then the price is listed as €49
Yeah noticed the same.

Would be nice to know when the offer ends, I was expecting to try version 2 before buying it.
dedication to flying

But when v2 is out, I think it is too late too buy v1 and get the free upgrade...

The beta testing has happened behind closed doors, I think when that is done, it will be released to the public, they say early February.

I am curious to see if the activation policy is the same as before.

Nightpolymath wrote:I am curious to see if the activation policy is the same as before.
They already said on their blog it would be the same

Nightpolymath wrote:I am curious to see if the activation policy is the same as before.
How was the activation policy before, and still?

C/R with 3 activations I believe. After that you had to contact them to wipe out your old ones and give you 3 new ones

Any news yet? Early Feb has been & gone!
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

ians wrote:Any news yet? Early Feb has been & gone!

yeah I bought it at the end of jan expecting to have the new version by now. Hope they dont take another year.

I read somewhere it's vactation season on germany, so maybe when they return they will finish it.
dedication to flying

I make actually this closed beta and the software is already good stable on OS X. I don't know how it's on Windows but here it's already nice

There are no so much new features inside, the biggest news ist the new type of Oscillator
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Lee702 wrote:
Igro wrote:Will unison have stereo panning?
I was also wondering this.
i've contacted them and they said 'no'.

It's here! Email just arrived
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

I aint got nuttin :(
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I got an e-mail too.

I got email, I download, I install, I load up in DAW

The 32 bit version functions well in FL Studio 11.1

But it is a CPU hog ...
Last edited by Numanoid on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ians wrote:It's here! Email just arrived
nutting here too.

hope the demo comes soon.

Return to “Instruments”