Looking for preset designers = free copy of Wusik 4000 and 8000

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you very much, will do so

Regards

Tb4C
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

I just uploaded a new MAC Installer and I'm in the process of re-uploading the Windows Installer, so you may need to download it again in a few minutes, sorry about that... :oops:

http://www.wusik.com/w4kpublic/MAC_Wusi ... ration.dmg

The Windows File is still uploading...

We still want another user, to really push the new modules forward. Anyone? Check out the latest beta stage for Wusik 4000 V1.0.4, as we included new features and modules.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6#p5806306

I'd like to make some patches, is this spot still available ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Thanks bud, but not really, but I will PM you so we can discuss things up anyway. :cool:

So people are willing to design sounds, that will help sell an instrument, purely for fun and a copy of the instrument?
http://www.youtube.com/keybdwizrd - 150+ synth demo videos.
DP, Omnisphere 2, Diva, Zebra, Alchemy, Sylenth1
Montage 8, Moog LP, Yamaha MOX6, Virus TI Polar

mwalthius wrote:So people are willing to design sounds, that will help sell an instrument, purely for fun and a copy of the instrument?
Anything wrong with that? Obviously other people spend a lot of time in producing synth demo videos and putting them on youtube for free ... :D

And some of the devs even donate prices for the monthly OSC on KVR without further costs for the winner ... :o :o :o ...can you believe that?
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

:hihi:

Halma wrote:
mwalthius wrote:So people are willing to design sounds, that will help sell an instrument, purely for fun and a copy of the instrument?
Anything wrong with that? Obviously other people spend a lot of time in producing synth demo videos and putting them on youtube for free ... :D
Well, you have a point, although I think it would be a different thing altogether if people were being solicited to create videos to be officially used by companies for commercial purposes. And are you certain that everyone who creates synth demo videos does so without compensation? :)

In any case, I guess it's the first time I've ever seen a product "manufacturer" soliciting work like this. Does it happen often?

Well, this is the first time we do this so publicly, but I have seen other companies doing this. Is a way to allow users who can't afford new software to play around with something new... :hihi: And is great for us as we get a lot of feedback and can improve the product. Since Wusik 4000 V1.0.0 to V1.0.4 and now V1.0.6, almost all the new stuff were thanks to those users: preset designers and beta testers. Those gave us a lot of ideas on how to improve things up, we listened and coded as much as we could.

Check your PM, I sent you something...

mwalthius wrote:
Halma wrote:
Well, you have a point, although I think it would be a different thing altogether if people were being solicited to create videos to be officially used by companies for commercial purposes. And are you certain that everyone who creates synth demo videos does so without compensation? :)

In any case, I guess it's the first time I've ever seen a product "manufacturer" soliciting work like this. Does it happen often?
Nah, I think everyone who contributes something will be rewarded somehow. Karma, money, reputation, fun...

Some asking for preset designers, some for demo songs, some for betatesting. Most of them offer a NFR afterwards. Most of that jobs lead to other jobs either with the same company/dev or you are working for new & bigger developers/companies because you already have built up a nice portfolio this way. And I had the chance to discuss my ideas as a sound designer with some of them and how I think something should or could behave. It´s nice to be part of it. Learned a lot about DSP and audio technique that way too. Met lots of nice people.

And what´s better than meeting nice and likeminded people, learning a lot while having some fun and getting stuff for free? :)

Regards
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

Yes, but we all have a different value to the 'help', 'fun' and 'instrument'. Over the years ive done a lot of alpha / beta testing with nothing in return. Isnt this just the evolution of street teams, in an age of software?

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Thanks for the comments back about this.... Definitely things to think about here.

I must say that I haven't been familiar with this Wusik, but certainly my POV is different re: a small company asking for something like this versus a large, established one. My experience has involved providing such things for big companies and the like.

And yes, I, for one, am a big believer in karma myself. :)

mwalthius wrote:Thanks for the comments back about this.... Definitely things to think about here.
And yes, I, for one, am a big believer in karma myself. :)
I believe more in the drama matrix which is so much more apparent. :hihi:

I would be tempted to participate, but I think it would take too much time away from my composition and recording efforts.
Thanks for the generous offer, though.

Return to “Instruments”