Free FM Synthesizer Dexed (VST Windows and Mac)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dexed

Chris-S wrote: Hi,
Patch #28 is Timpani.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3rrjQtQe5A
That may have been the case in 1983 models, but the presets changed later on - we didn't get a DX until early 1985.

There is a massive pack of sounds on here http://bobbyblues.recup.ch/yamaha_dx7/dx7_patches.html called All The Web collection, worth checking out.

edit - And so is the other two patch collections on there - Keyboards Magazine and Guitares&Claviers.
:tu: All is good

Great link DrewDale. Downloaded. :tu:

Any modern bank for DX7 in existence, or is it illusory? :hihi:

In not too large time intervals, people keep coming back to these sounds. Some things never get old (usually those "simple" pioneers things). For this reason (and because of the sentimental connection) I still keep my DX7 and SY77...

Totolitoto wrote:Any modern bank for DX7 in existence, or is it illusory? :hihi:
Would be cool to have a bank like that, but it depends what you call "modern" Almost every synth or vst synth has retro patches. :)
:tu: All is good

DrewDale wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:Any modern bank for DX7 in existence, or is it illusory? :hihi:
Would be cool to have a bank like that, but it depends what you call "modern" Almost every synth or vst synth has retro patches. :)
Well, something that don't send me back to my 14 ;)

Totolitoto wrote:
DrewDale wrote:
Well, something that don't send me back to my 14 ;)
And you are...?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Mmmmmmmuch too old :x

Totolitoto wrote:Mmmmmmmuch too old :x
Phew!... I was afraid you were 15.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

congratulation for the baby !
and for this awesome FM synth

Congratulations for your baby :tu:
I sent PM to its father. Please check.
AZur Studio - Free soundset for VSTi
http://bji.yukihotaru.com/vst.html

AZZZ wrote:Congratulations for your baby :tu:
I sent PM to its father. Please check.
And congratulation to the mother too!!!
:party:

A beautiful baby! And with a beautiful voice already! Impossible to make it cry! It only sings! How lucky we are!
:tu:

has there been an update yet? i didn't get the first download to
show up in Orion (vista w32)

mztk wrote:has there been an update yet? i didn't get the first download to
show up in Orion (vista w32)
no problem here, try to add it to the vstcfg.txt file

Return to “Instruments”