Discovery Pro synthesizer 6.4 to 8.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anything purchased and under support should be listed at your user account already.

George wrote:Anything purchased and under support should be listed at your user account already.
The bolded and underlined are mine, and they are the key words. Seems like this turned into a subscription scheme where, when you are no longer subscribed, you cease to be a customer. :roll:
Fernando (FMR)

I'd like this topic to stay as intended. Anything else is welcome to be discussed on another one, PM etc.

Right now the priority here is getting some feedback on the latest 6.5.2 Beta. Thanks.

George wrote:Anything purchased and under support should be listed at your user account already.

Here's an idea for a compromise. Everything purchased remains listed in the user account.

But when the 'unsupported' version is clicked it will generate a download request, so you know the customer needs to download the older version, and you can then email a download link.

(That way you don't have the download overhead and your customers don't feel like they're screwed over.)

Might that be feasible, George?

Please let's discuss everything not related to Discovery Pro on another topic, I will be glad to answer there. Discovery Pro customers prior to 6.5 can request their download link at any time. Just use our contact page http://www.discodsp.com/contact/ thank you.

fmr wrote:
The bolded and underlined are mine, and they are the key words. Seems like this turned into a subscription scheme where, when you are no longer subscribed, you cease to be a customer. :roll:
Hmmm.... That's interesting.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

We've got a new Mac and Windows betas at our Members Area, please download and let me know how it's going thanks :)

We have a new Beta for Mac this time. Download is available at Members Area http://www.discodsp.com/members/

What's new:

- Added 1.5x GUI size for Retina displays.
- Notable GUI speed up by disabling image caching.

6.5.2 also offers:

- Mac (x32/x64) / Windows (x32/x64) VST3 support.
- Multi-channel support.
- Mac standalone.
- GUI fixes.

Good news, latest 6.5.2 beta fixes crash on loading with Ableton Live 32-bit :)

6.6 Beta has been at Members Area for some days. Existing customer can check it out :)

- Added 1.5x GUI size for Retina displays.
- Notable GUI speed up by disabling image caching.
- Mac (x32/x64) / Windows (x32/x64) VST3 support.
- Multi-channel support.
- Mac standalone (Linux/Windows soon).
- GUI fixes.

http://www.discodsp.com/members/

A standalone linux Discovery Pro? 8) :hyper: 8)

Looking forward to those great sounding badboy cpu crushing presets,
without needing a daw!
Cheers

Cheers! But I don't get what do you mean with CPU crushing presets. A single voice takes 1% here (3,5 GHz Core i7 2013 Mac)

New 6.6 Beta with enhanced Mac standalone app :)

Hey, a size of something like 1.2 is possible? 1.0 is too little, 1.5 is too big to me :(

Not until we implement a vector based GUI but I don't think 1.5 is that big, what is your screen resolution?

Return to “Instruments”