Discovery Pro synthesizer 6.4 to 8.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I also feel ripped off. When I paid the update fee, I did this to receive a series of further updates.
Now I was a bit busy for a while and when I came back to the user area to get the latest update of the series I paid for, everything was gone. I then sent three E-Mails to George using the contact form on his website kindly asking to put the files up again and never received an answer.
I am absolutely worried to have given about 185 euro to someone who cares a shit about his customers.

EDIT: I was able to solve this with George using PM and he emailed me the files, thanks!
Last edited by jme-audio on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

wait until 6.7 and paid 10$ , you will have your synth back in your account page.... :hihi:

i have discovery pro too , but i will not update it , i paid the price to upgrade and now i must paid update ...okay good luck discoDSP remind me to don't buy your plugin even when you will be out of $$ and forced to close your business...

Discovery Pro 7 update will be free. Wait a bit.
Last edited by discoDSP on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ha ! this is a real good new.I don't expect that , well done !!

What's planned for 7?

It's secret yet ;) but I guarantee some amazing new features.

V7 for free , okay , but will you charge every update ?

No.

Wow! update from 6.4.6 to 6.6 is only 29 €.. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Wow! update from 6.4.6 to 6.6 is only 29 €.. :D
Weird, there shouldn't be any updates available.

Why not?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

No updates until Discovery Pro 7.

yeah but when you will update 7 to 7.1 or even to 7.5 will you charge for update?

No.

Return to “Instruments”