Why I will buy more stuff from NI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Saving up to get Komplete 10.

Addicted to Kontakt and loving Reaktor :hug:

I wouldn't kick Absynth to the curb either!

When I got Komplete, I ended up with a spare Reaktor licence.

I experienced good and adequate service from NI when contacting them about removing that licence from my account and forwarding to the buyer who took it over.

Ive never once had to utilize any of their support, but I will continue to give them money for awesome plugins if they keep making them.

If they can make Molekular not eat i7s for breakfast, Id even give them a tip! ;)

edit:
No, actually I wouldnt give them a tip. I would give a hearty 'hooray' though...
Last edited by highkoo on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

I like the synths I have of theirs (Massive, FM8 and Razor) but they don't really offer anything else I want. Couldn't really justify upgrading to Komplete for that reason. There's only one or 2 Kontakt libraries that interest me (none by NI) and not really enough to warrant an upgrade. Reaktor is kinda cool if you want to get into that sort of thing but, it would probably be just a lot of downloading of prebuilt kit from their library and I can already get enough of that with all the synthedit freebies and max4live devices.

Decent company, they just need to start innovating a bit more. Most of their stuff seems like it's been around a while.

Kontakt, Reaktor, and Battery seem cool, I've always wondered how the rest is so good, but they purposely make it all friendly on the ears. Massive especially, it's like mixing country music with heavy metal? It's supposed to be powerful.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

They make good stuff. I'm a fan of a lot of the stuff in Komplete (and the overall "tons of stuff for a not very high price considering what you get" concept), of Maschine, and their Komplete Audio interface.

They should make a sitar library! I would definitely buy it.
And apart from The Giant Native Instruments lacks good piano libraries..
Their string libaries also don't seem to compete with the best on the market...
When it comes to synths, I wait for Absynth 6.
Moreover I consider buying Reaktor perhaps in the future as Metaphysical Function from Komplete Elements is really nice.

Dig your approach, Numanoid. :tu:

I'm so tired of complaints...

I'm still waiting for NI to make a definitive Bagpipe library.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Yep
Last edited by samsam on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

I will buy more stuff from NI, but not today. I just want this damn sale to end so I can stop being tempted by the K9 > K9 Ultimate upgrade!!!
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I would buy from NI. I had Traktor S4 while trying to get into DJ'ing, and I never had any issues. I would like to get the Supercharger GT or Kontakt someday.

cryophonik wrote:I will buy more stuff from NI, but not today. I just want this damn sale to end so I can stop being tempted by the K9 > K9 Ultimate upgrade!!!
I refuse to upgrade to a bigger SSD because I know if I do I will do that darn upgrade :D. Holding out for Komplete 10 if it has anything I want.

I will buy more stuff from NI because I think they have great products at an awesome value with Komplete. Kontakt, FM8, Absynth and Battery especially. Great plugins :tu:
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

cryophonik wrote:I will buy more stuff from NI, but not today. I just want this damn sale to end so I can stop being tempted by the K9 > K9 Ultimate upgrade!!!
As tempting as it is for me, and it is because the extra drum kits and basses would be more useful to me now than they have been in the past, I'm just saying no again. No no no is the word for new purchases. It's no different than hardware, it's just distraction.

I will get Komplete 10 because I'm almost certain that it will have Reaktor 6 now. We've been on 5.9 for a while and the increments have been steady for a few years. I'm hoping for a few really nice changes, especially in the U/I (creation) department. I'm just speculating, I have no real idea other than reading between the lines of what I know that they are unlikely to do.

Return to “Instruments”