One-Synth-Challenge #65: TAL BassLine (Results are in!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-BassLine TAL-BassLine-101

vitalker wrote:
z.prime wrote:So, pick one of them that hasn't been taken already. :)
I can't pick prize, because I don't understand which of them hasn't been taken already. :D
I think I can help :

zprime took the money,
EDGEK8D/Moldavsky took Synthmaster
Skyzone took the JRRShop Prize,

So those three are gone, now its your turn :D

I choose TAL-U-NO-LX.
Thank you, CymaticCreation, for the opportunity. :wink:

vitalker wrote:I choose TAL-U-NO-LX.
Thank you, CymaticCreation, for the opportunity. :wink:
You're welcome mate. Wish you many happy and productive sonic adventures. :)

CymaticCreation wrote: You're welcome mate. Wish you many happy and productive sonic adventures. :)
Thank you, man!

Looks like its my turn :D Just played with the demo of Wusik 4000 and the sound seemed to gel with more than the max synths so I guess I'll go ahead and take that. I might not be online for the next month or so but will check back if I get the chance sooner. Big thanks to Cytomic as well, I appreciate your offer, you are too kind :D Awesome competition, glad to be part of it. Peace~Tim
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Hi,
First post here! : ) (Although I have been checking this site out for a while now, lol).

I just want to say that I am so happy I found this site and in particular, the OSC challenge. I listened through the submissions for the #65 challenge and every track was great. You guys are full of talent, seriously! It was such a nice discovery, now mundane tasks such as balancing the books and paying bills etc... can be made (dare I say) fun while listening here. Hope I can get my post count up so I can vote soon and maybe someday even submit a tune of my own. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and awesome work everyone. :hihi:

ChillPenguin wrote:Hi,
First post here! : ) (Although I have been checking this site out for a while now, lol).

I just want to say that I am so happy I found this site and in particular, the OSC challenge. I listened through the submissions for the #65 challenge and every track was great. You guys are full of talent, seriously! It was such a nice discovery, now mundane tasks such as balancing the books and paying bills etc... can be made (dare I say) fun while listening here. Hope I can get my post count up so I can vote soon and maybe someday even submit a tune of my own. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and awesome work everyone. :hihi:
Welcome! :party: :party:

ChillPenguin wrote:Hi,

Welcome!

And you don't have to have 40 posts to submit an entry. ;) You'll learn an awful lot if you do submit something! I promise! :)

[quote="ImNotDedYet"
Welcome!

And you don't have to have 40 posts to submit an entry. ;) You'll learn an awful lot if you do submit something! I promise! :)[/quote]

Thank you. You know, I will take that under consideration. I want to, but I have a difficult time completing projects, but who knows maybe the deadline would help, and I do have a lot to learn. I geuss somebody needs to bring up the rear (as EDGEK8D says, lol). :hihi:
Are you allowed to use the presets, if it comes with them?

ChillPenguin wrote: Welcome!

And you don't have to have 40 posts to submit an entry. ;) You'll learn an awful lot if you do submit something! I promise! :)

Thank you. You know, I will take that under consideration. I want to, but I have a difficult time completing projects, but who knows maybe the deadline would help, and I do have a lot to learn. I geuss somebody needs to bring up the rear (as EDGEK8D says, lol). :hihi:
Are you allowed to use the presets, if it comes with them?
Deadline will definitely help. Honestly, even if your song is not the greatest, just upload. Because every month you'll get better, and every month you'll have another full song under your belt :) Feels good.

Very good entries from everyone involved. Well done all. :clap:

On a side note - this page - https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/os ... l-bassline Has the following text underneath the player: "Please download for optimum listening quality as SoundCloud will transcode everything for this player" Can someone direct me to exactly where I download the songs please.
:tu: All is good

DrewDale wrote: On a side note - this page - https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/os ... l-bassline Has the following text underneath the player
Ah yeah that'll be up after the end of the month!

mysticvibes wrote:Looks like its my turn :D Just played with the demo of Wusik 4000 and the sound seemed to gel with more than the max synths so I guess I'll go ahead and take that. I might not be online for the next month or so but will check back if I get the chance sooner. Big thanks to Cytomic as well, I appreciate your offer, you are too kind :D Awesome competition, glad to be part of it. Peace~Tim
:hug: Email sent! :hyper:

Thanks so much WilliamK :D Didn't realize I'd be getting all the soundbanks for all the other wusikstations. Totally awesome prize!! Like 10 gigs awesome :lol: . Just curious though does it load presets as well as soundbanks that work for the wusikstations?

All the best,
Tim
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

:hug: Hey bud, Wusik 4000 does not load WS presets, only sounds, sorry.

Return to “Instruments”