One-Synth-Challenge #65: TAL BassLine (Results are in!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-BassLine TAL-BassLine-101

Congrats z.prime again... :evil: :tu: well done :party:

Congrats to all the winners. And thanks to all who gave me some high marks - I sort of knew I was pushing it a bit by doing something a bit way out ... but like everyone else, I do like doing the OSC, great fun.

Spend your cash wisely Z !!!

Rob

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone else for contributing and making this OSC awesome!! :D

:clap: Some Dynamite stuff here guys

and EDGEK8D .... you're up for the pickins! Choose a prize :tu:

Congrats to the winner, Z-Prime! I'm honored to get 2nd place, really.

Listen, I have tons of software plugins, both synths and processing. I have a growing hardware collection. I have more than enough tools as it is. I really don't need anything else, and was just glad to play.

I would like to donate my prize to the guy bringing up the rear. Maybe he/she could use a new synth? I highly recommend the TAL U-NO-LX or the Bassline101 of course, but I hear SynthMaster is pretty sweet too. Whatever you need my friend.

Moldavsky, its all yours buddy!

If that's okay with OSC, of course.
Logic Pro X : Prophet Rev2, Blofeld, Toraiz-AS1, Model D, Minibrute, MOTU 828x, Presonus Eris E7's, dozens of pedals

First of all, congratulations to all winners! :party:

And EDGEK8D, what a nice gesture, man! :clap: :hug:

Great job everyone! What a great variety of music this month!

Congratulations to all the winners! :)

Z - I knew you had done it again when I listened to all the tracks for voting, another great entry! and congrats for the most OSC wins yet,

EdgeK8, yours was also my very close second choice - and your gesture to the last placed - very much the spirit of OSC which I love - well done and welcome :D

Skyzone, Fabrizio I love your work and its great to see you in the top 5, well done :hug: .

CymaticCreation, you produced a lovely ambient track with some great cinematic sounds, I may have underrated it in scoring :dog: .

Mystic Vibes - A great entry from you, can't believe its 12 mins, never a dull moment, and a mesmerising video, nicely done, welcome and congratulations :)

And the rest - really great work, enjoyed listening to what you all did with this little synth, just sorry I haven't had time to submit one myself or comment on all tracks this time. See you in future OSC :)

Congrats to z.prime (you do it again ;)), EDGEK8D, Skyzone (nice to see you in the Top 3 entrys), CymaticCreation and Mysticvibes as also congrats to all other entrys this month :tu:

Sorry for no voting and commenting: i take a longer holiday time out and will listen to your tracks in the next week.

Have a great weekend all together and greetings out of the Kraftraum
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Well done to all the winners! :clap:
Another month of epic tunes! :hail:

Congrats to all the winners & runners-up, I really enjoyed your tracks. Thanks to everyone for the nice comments and votes to match; I'm stoked to have made the top 50% for the first time!

Congrats to the winners! Very well done! :party: So many great submissions in this OSC!
: : vokje : : oxebe : :

EDGEK8D a big up for you ;)

You're a piece of work Edge, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. ;) Great gesture my man.

Congrats all.

What a month. Thanks for all the great tunes. Had a blast creating my entry and listening to the diverse sonic scapes you all made.

z.prime - quality work as usual, well deserved.
Edgek8d - that's the spirit man. I have thought more than once that it would be really great to have winners on both ends of the list, and taking the compo spirit to a whole new level.
Skyzone - one of my favourites this months, really happy to see you up there man.
Mysticvibes - epic track mate, enjoyed every second of it. Pure Dimension5, Transwave, AP quality.

RichardSemper wrote:
CymaticCreation, you produced a lovely ambient track with some great cinematic sounds, I may have underrated it in scoring :dog:
No worries mate :) I'm more than surprised with my position as it is. That recognition by fellow KVR synth wizards is the greatest prize. Thanks for all the nice comments and votes.

Return to “Instruments”