Mux VST - Current Opinions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MuLab Plugin

Is MUX built in in MuLab Free?

Yes, the limits of the free version apply to the DAW as such, see table:
http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/ ... sions.html

Thanks. :) Shame it gets into demo mode when rewiring, but then, you can't have everything hehe.

The only, only, only problem that I have is in MuSampla. The font size of the browser for Audio Files can't be tweaked like the other browsers. And for me it is a HUGE drawback which quasi-totally prevents me to use it. That's really a shame, because I LOVE all both products MUX and Mulab. The ONLY thing that I can't use at all in these two products is MuSampla because of this impossibility to change the font size of its Audio File Browser. It is at the point that I have had to purchase another tool, an external VST dedicated to sample reading and where the font size is tweakable everywhere in the product... I have had to purchase that external product ONLY because of this reason! I could have avoided that purchase if the font size of the Audio File Browser in MuSampla had been tweakable as the other browsers of MUX and Mulab.

MuSampla may be improved again in the future, and it is certainly a wonderful tool as well as the others provided in MUX and in Mulab... but as long as this issue is not fixed in MuSampla I CAN'T use it! No matter the other features improved or not. It is a question of eyesight impairement, as long as this issue is not fixed I CAN'T use it!

Sorry, even with the biggest will it is a physical impossibility to use it.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I've also issued this prolem mentioned by Blackwiny about about the font size problem in MuxSampla.

I think it's a fantastic tool . Really great !

But the problem with the font size in the Audio Browser really kills it all for me.

There have been an earlier update wich gave us the ability to customize the font size for the general browser.

This option was the BEST thing I've ever seen. For people like me with low vision that was simply what I would call a ...killer hit!

Unfortunately this doesn't work in the Audio Browser in MUXSampla. I really hope that this can be dealed with any time soon.

That would indeed be enourmsly appreciated !

Kind regards !

Return to “Instruments”