AnaMark turned into freeware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AnaMark

Hi @ all!

Maybe some of you remember my VST synth AnaMark which I started several years ago.

However, as time went by, my job changed and currently I focus on completely different projects (software for metallography, a fantasy novel etc.).

I think that AnaMark still can be considered a synth with interesting possibilities, and so I decided to make it freely available to everyone. Just visit the AnaMark website for details.

Herewith I also want to say "thank you :love: " to this forum and the musicians out there for a lot of pleasure in developing that synth. And if you make a song using AnaMark, I would be pleased to listen to it. :phones: (Just drop me an email using the contact page of the AnaMark website or send me a pm in this forum)

Note: The current version has one minor bug which occurs depending on the VST host and windows version: AnaMark may show an error message when writing/reading its settings to/from the registry. Just ignore this message; AnaMark should work well anyway. I could not yet figure out what's the reason for the bug, but I will release a bugfix as soon as I know how to solve it.

AnaMark 8)
AnaMark - The VST Synth --- Now it's freeware!

Very generous of you Mark and a fair exchange for the full version. Let's hope I can do it justice.
Last edited by bob bobwood on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thank you! great move.
you can have all my music for free (enter "0" in donation box)
http://makunouchibento.bandcamp.com
:)

Thank you!

I remember the name but not sure I ever tried it before. Thanks Mark! :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Thank you for your talent and work!

AnaMark wrote:Hi @ all!

Maybe some of you remember my VST synth AnaMark which I started several years ago.

However, as time went by, my job changed and currently I focus on completely different projects (software for metallography, a fantasy novel etc.).

AnaMark 8)
Thank you, and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

This was one of the first synths that I noticed to really do something insteresting with the oscillator section, with a comprehensive library of waveforms and many, many ways to combine them beyond simple mixing and/or multiplying. It also supports microtuning files which is something that even today is (sadly) considered an esoteric feature in most synth circles. It can even morph between two intonations - now that's out there!

Many thanks for making the synth free!

p.s. I don't have any music made with Anamark (yet) but if you like arrangement-based braindance style music, PM me and I'll send you a free download code for my album (worth a whopping five pounds! :hyper: )
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Wow I completely forgot that I purchased AnaMark years and years ago........Good to hear it's being released as freeware. Thank you Mark ! :tu: :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Wow I completely forgot that I purchased AnaMark years and years ago........Good to hear it's being released as freeware. Thank you Mark ! :tu: :)
Yeah me too - one of the few synths I had to leave behind when moving to Mac that I miss.

One of the first fully microtonal synths as well - in fact afaik Mark invented the tun format for Anamark.

I don't even have AnaMark installed anymore.....I still have the install files and reg code somewhere but I imagine it would be easier just to install the new freeware version........... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wow, no complaints yet that it isn't 64 bits :o :wink: :P

I'm quite chuffed to get it free though, almost 600 patches, lots to play with, gonna download tomorrow :tu:

I think the osc designs were way ahead of their time - some similar ideas are being implemented now in synths like Corona.

Thank you!
..what goes around comes around..

Thank you very much Mark!

A wonderful gift you do there!
:hug:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “Instruments”