AnaMark turned into freeware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AnaMark

I remember hearing about AnaMark some years ago, then I forget it...

Thanks for making it free, I'll test it in the next days!

I remember the name, but not what it is. I'll check it out as soon as I get some other stuff.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote:Mark, may I upload this old freeware bank in the tab dedicated to the banks?
I second that motion!

All in favor, say "Aye"!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Hi Mark,

Glad to hear from you and good luck with you current projects.

AnaMark is one of the first softsynths I bought and it still is great sounding, unique and quirky with, as someone mentioned earlier, microtuning. Thanks for creating it and making it freely available to everyone.
BlackWinny wrote:Mark, may I upload this old freeware bank in the tab dedicated to the banks?
Hi BlackWinny,

Sure you're welcome to upload it.

zvon wrote:Hi Mark,

Glad to hear from you and good luck with you current projects.

AnaMark is one of the first softsynths I bought and it still is great sounding, unique and quirky with, as someone mentioned earlier, microtuning. Thanks for creating it and making it freely available to everyone.
Hi BlackWinny,

Sure you're welcome to upload it.
Thank you Zvon!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Just wanted to chime in and say many thanks as well; I'd love to see it in an upcoming OSC, although the lack of
64-bit may put some off (not me, I've never had any real bridging issues).
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

thank you!

thanks

hmmmm a new candidate for a Layzerskin.... stay tuned :D
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks Mark :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

First vst synth I bought (wipes tear from eye)

:)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I like the black skin:

Sendy wrote:This was one of the first synths that I noticed to really do something insteresting with the oscillator section, with a comprehensive library of waveforms and many, many ways to combine them beyond simple mixing and/or multiplying. It also supports microtuning files which is something that even today is (sadly) considered an esoteric feature in most synth circles. It can even morph between two intonations - now that's out there!
When I read your "review" and tested it today, this nice 8-bit chiptune sound was exactly what I expected! :lol:

It's still an extraordinary synth (especially all these modulation possibilities), it could be the ancestor of Aalto!

May I ask 2 things:

1. Whenever I load a new bank, a message pops up with "All presets will be overwritten, do you want to continue?" What does it mean, if I saved a preset before, will it be deleted?

2. There are some "samples" in the OSC popup-menu. Does it mean that it can load WAV files as OSC waves, and if, how can I load them? I don't see any button for loading WAV files...

The installer doesn't work in Windows 8. It freeze. Will it work if I just install the dll?

Return to “Instruments”