AnaMark turned into freeware

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AnaMark

Hi Mark,
thanks for this nice gift.

One question: How can I activate the sustain pedal? It's not working.

Chris

Trivial I know, but when I try to change skins it crashes FL Studio 11 using Windows 8.1
:tu: All is good

AnaMark wrote: Hey, this skin is totally cool! I definitely like it! May I place a link to it (including the screenshot you provided there) onto my website?
But of course ;) You can do whatever you want with it :) It was created as a thank you note for sharing the synth ;) You can post a direct download link, it really doesn't matter - whatever works for you :) Glad to be of (some) help & kudos again for this nice gift ;)

PS: it would be cool if it was possible to remove that Channel mono/poly info above the preset display - that would allow for a synth name/logo display ;) It feels a bit weird not to see the name of the synth when you open the GUI :)
Last edited by idfpower on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

DrewDale wrote:Trivial I know, but when I try to change skins it crashes FL Studio 11 using Windows 8.1
At first it crashed in FL 11 on my Windows 7 machine as well, but now I only get an error message when trying to load a new skin, but the skin actually loads and if you reopen the synth the GUI is correctly displayed ;)
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

AnaMark wrote:
SampleScience wrote:Now the installer worked! :D
What did you change to make it work?

AnaMark
I turn off Windows 8's Smart Screen during the installation. Windows 8 is terrible...

idfpower wrote:
DrewDale wrote:Trivial I know, but when I try to change skins it crashes FL Studio 11 using Windows 8.1
At first it crashed in FL 11 on my Windows 7 machine as well, but now I only get an error message when trying to load a new skin, but the skin actually loads and if you reopen the synth the GUI is correctly displayed ;)
Got it working now, thanks idfpower :tu:
:tu: All is good

SampleScience wrote:I turn off Windows 8's Smart Screen during the installation. Windows 8 is terrible...
Did SmartScreen tell you that it's not save and thus refused to continue installation?

AnaMark
AnaMark - The VST Synth --- Now it's freeware!

AnaMark wrote:
SampleScience wrote:I turn off Windows 8's Smart Screen during the installation. Windows 8 is terrible...
Did SmartScreen tell you that it's not save and thus refused to continue installation?

AnaMark
Hmmm... Smartscreen doesn't never refuse an installation. It always shows only an alert. There's only the simple need to click the button "More info":
Then appears a button "Run anyway". That's all. The application (an installer or not) continues in its normal way.

And also... Smartscreen isn't at all an antivirus, despite what many people believe. It is only an internal procedure which detects if the application is digitally signed or not. And that's a totally stupid way to detect if something is malware or not. There can be malwares which are in applications perfectly digitally signed... and there are millions of applications not digitally signed which contains no malware at all.

Microsoft works in a totally stupid way concerning the security. But that's a secret for nobody since their beginning 35 years ago. And in 35 years... nothing hasn't changed in their conception of the security: anarchic.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

AnaMark wrote:

AnaMark
Yes. I think it has something to do with some certificate, I don't know.

BlackWinny wrote:
AnaMark wrote:

AnaMark
Hmmm... Smartscreen doesn't never refuse an installation. It always shows only an alert. There's only the simple need to click the button "More info":
Then appears a button "Run anyway". That's all. The application (an installer or not) continues in its normal way.

And also... Smartscreen isn't at all an antivirus, despite what many people believe. It is only an internal procedure which detects if the application is digitally signed or not. And that's a totally stupid way to detect if something is malware or not. There can be malwares which are in applications perfectly digitally signed... and there are millions of applications not digitally signed which contains no malware at all.

Microsoft works in a totally stupid way concerning the security. But that's a secret for nobody since their beginning 35 years ago. And in 35 years... nothing hasn't changed in their conception of the security: anarchic.
In my case Windows 8 smart screen totally block the installation. I have to disabled it to be able to install some older softwares.

SampleScience wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
AnaMark wrote:

AnaMark

In my case Windows 8 smart screen totally block the installation. I have to disabled it to be able to install some older softwares.
What is the state of the UAC on your computer?
It is still one of the many things that have been invented by Microsoft to make a simulacre of security but is totally useless (easily got around by the malwares) apart that it serves only to bother the users.

In case you (or someone else) need to disable it, here is the method for Windows Vista, 7, and 8.

Many things will work far better with the UAC disabled.

All that are layers on layers on layers invented by Microsoft to hide (very badly by the way) their total incompetence in security management (just see the hundreds of security holes in ten years for which all these layers have never been useful). The only real security management which really works on a home computer is to have an antivirus (with its firewall of course) and an antimalware. All the rest is smokescreens which have any other efficiency that bother the user and make his computer work awry.

An antivirus: imperative
A firewall: imperative (it is generally provided with the antivirus)
An antimalware: imperative
Smartscreen: to disable.
User Access Control (UAC): to disable
And suddenly many things work much better and without the least annoyance.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

BlackWinny wrote:Hmmm... Smartscreen doesn't never refuse an installation. It always shows only an alert. There's only the simple need to click the button "More info":
To be honest - what microsoft is doing here is impertinent. :x Information is not action. So "more info" does not mean "alternative actions" or "alternative options", but that's what's hidden behind this button. This button label is misleading to force software developer paying microsoft for certifying their software. A lot of users simply will give up at this stage because they don't know what's behind that button. Users who gave up won't buy. I consider this detrimental to others business, and I wonder that this is legal.

I the past, microsoft attacked primarily other big companies, i.e. companies which can defend themselves. But now, it seems, that microsoft starts attacking the little ones.

Sorry for hold forth about that off topic subject here...

AnaMark
AnaMark - The VST Synth --- Now it's freeware!

AnaMark wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:Hmmm... Smartscreen doesn't never refuse an installation. It always shows only an alert. There's only the simple need to click the button "More info":
To be honest - what microsoft is doing here is impertinent. :x Information is not action. So "more info" does not mean "alternative actions" or "alternative options", but that's what's hidden behind this button. This button label is misleading to force software developer paying microsoft for certifying their software. A lot of users simply will give up at this stage because they don't know what's behind that button. Users who gave up won't buy. I consider this detrimental to others business, and I wonder that this is legal.

I the past, microsoft attacked primarily other big companies, i.e. companies which can defend themselves. But now, it seems, that microsoft starts attacking the little ones.

Sorry for hold forth about that off topic subject here...

AnaMark
I totally agree with you. You couldn't imagine at what point...

Almost everyday, in many places I have to reveal that trick, always in the same situation: this so called "smart"-screen is totally misleading. And when Microsoft has called that a "smart"-screen I'm pretty sure that it was to insanely laugh at the face of their users. It's like the User Access Control... exactly the same behavior from Microsoft. A feature which is so easily got around by the malwares that it is totally useless apart to bother the users.

The security of computers is the matter of specialized companies (antivirus, firewalls, and antimalwares). And Microsoft is anything but a specialized company in security.

Here's an audio demo:

https://soundcloud.com/telurica/anamark-demo

Except for drums, all sounds come (raw) from ANAMARK PRO ;) No editing/external fx.

aMUSEd wrote:I think the osc designs were way ahead of their time - some similar ideas are being implemented now in synths like Corona.
+1

seen it forever, very complex semimodular, great control

Return to “Instruments”