Is KV331 still around?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't contact them through the support contact link. The email bounced. I haven't seen a post from them in several months. Who's got the inside story? Anyone know how to get v2.6.9?
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

interesting...

Try their Facebook.

The other week I requested a change of email address using the contact form on the company website and within hours received a confirmation email and change of serial number.
No issue here contacting and receiving an answer from the kv331 team.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Whereas I just used the contact form and found a bounced email in my spam folder. Seems like it should be easier, but maybe I'm just ranting. Just note, before the pile on, that I was a big fan, and went the extra mile to praise the product in the past. Never had this issue with anyone else, but then, I rarely need customer support.

Their website is live, and they just released an update to SynthMaster a few weeks ago.

You can get the latest version of SynthMaster (currently, 2.6.16) directly from the website, if you enter your e-mail address and the serial number registered to that e-mail address.

http://www.kv331audio.com/downloadupdates.aspx

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

They are definitely still around. In fact they recently released a new expansion (EDM Stars Volume 1)

Bulent has always been really quick in replying to emails for me. Including very recently. Maybe try shooting off another email just in case something happened with the previous one.

About getting v2.6.9, why not just update to the newest which is 2.6.16 which is in the user area. 2.6.9 is from November 2013.

EDIT: planetearth beat me to it.
Last edited by 46 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

I was confused by the email I received from them in November, 2013 that contained the following cut and pasted text:

Welcome to our November 2013 newsletter. Thanksgiving has arrived, and we've been busy as usual to bring you our latest update SynthMaster v2.6.9 . We encourage all SynthMaster users to upgrade to the latest version from our downloads page.

In this update, we added 50 new presets to our factory library. The new presets were created by Ufuk Kevser, our latest sound designer on board:

That is what has me riled.
Steve- Thank you. I did just install the latest version from the download site using my email and serial number. That left me with v2.6.15 (64bit).

46 wrote:
About getting v2.6.9, why not just update to the newest which is 2.6.16 which is in the user area. 2.6.9 is from November 2013.
First off, thanks for your reply. I'm not being sarcastic to you when I say...Isn't 9 bigger and sequentially after .15?

Oooooooohhhhh! :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:
Fifteen, not 15/100. I'm probably an idiot. ...and I've been on a tirade for an hour now. I'm willing to eat crow if I can save face. :oops:

My apologies to all.

I've been emailing for awhile now. Have yet to get a single reply. I have received announcements for sales and new soundbanks, but no reply to requests of transferring the license.

I've also mentioned it on their sub-forum, with no comment from them there either.
At least, nothing yet (I started emailing them over a month ago).

rustman wrote:I can't contact them through the support contact link. The email bounced. I haven't seen a post from them in several months. Who's got the inside story? Anyone know how to get v2.6.9?
Yes we're around, I just don't have much time to hang around KVR anymore since I am working toward v2.7

Did you contact us at: http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx

Alternatively, you can contact us on our facebook page as well.

Best,

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Somehow, I get the impression they have me on their ignore list here...

(And BTW, I've tried asking them on Facebook too. They've removed any question within an hour of posting there.)

BBFG# wrote:Somehow, I get the impression they have me on their ignore list here...

(And BTW, I've tried asking them on Facebook too. They've removed any question within an hour of posting there.)
Why, what did you ask ? No you are not on any sort of list.

I checked my issue database (where users enter issues at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx), haven't seen an "open/unresolved" license transfer request type of issue. Normally we transfer license in seconds once you contact us (unless there's a server error, which rarely happens) Can you please contact us again?
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Somehow, I get the impression they have me on their ignore list here...

I checked my issue database (where users enter issues at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx), haven't seen an "open/unresolved" license transfer request type of issue. Normally we transfer license in seconds once you contact us (unless there's a server error, which rarely happens) Can you please contact us again?
wow, I've been emailing you every few days for over a month...

BBFG# wrote:
kv331 wrote:

wow, I've been emailing you every few days for over a month...
Did you email us using the above link? or from our previous support email support AT kv331audio.com ?
We prefer the above link since it gets recorded it the database.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”