Kontakt 5 Player Demo Mode suddenly?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

suddenly this window popped up, i downloaded the Kontakt 5 Player about a year ago and never had this message and now i dunno what to do, any help? :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:suddenly this window popped up, i downloaded the Kontakt 5 Player about a year ago and never had this message and now i dunno what to do, any help? :(
After 15 minutes the Kontakt Player will stop working, if you are using a third party library that requires full version of Kontakt.

Numanoid wrote:
Caine123 wrote:suddenly this window popped up, i downloaded the Kontakt 5 Player about a year ago and never had this message and now i dunno what to do, any help? :(
After 15 minutes the Kontakt Player will stop working, if you are using a third party library that requires full version of Kontakt.
1. when i reload the project it still doesnt unlock.

2. soundiron emotional piano and shreddage 2 are kontakt player compatible afaik

:(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

So why not start Service Center?

jancivil wrote:So why not start Service Center?
of course i did it and everything is activated like it was before...

Run Kontakt in standalone- do you have the same problem?
If not, close Kontakt, and reboot. Open your host and rescan your plugins.

ew
A spectral heretic...

if i open a new instance in a new project it's no problem. only this project so far, very strange.

Not sure if it is the same, but I had a similar problem that I traced down to path directories getting confused after a string of NI Updates. So just a suggestion that maybe you check that your updates installed correctly over the original file path?

Mine somehow schizo'd between the C: drive registry strings and the E: drive where I keep the data.
When I manually moved the new ones from the C: drive to the E: Data folder, all worked as it did before.

thanks a lot man, but i didnt change anythin last week till now and had no problem :), guess i need to call ni tomorrow!

I have had a similar problem with Kontakt - I thought I was tidying up directories after the Kontakt 9 install, but when I moved, say Scarbee Bass into the main Kontakt 5 Library folder, Kontakt displayed a license warning for the bank and would not load it. It was obvious that my file moves screwed with Kontakt's recognition of the licensed banks.

So I just moved it back and I couldn't be arsed to pursue it further. I do not use Kontakt that much.

Edit, missed a post that means mine was of no help.

bob bobwood wrote:I've just had the same thing with the free Audiomodern DeciBell. Ah well, first one in a long time that won't
load. All the other stuff still plays.
Found this on Emotional Piano by Soundiron - bottom of page;
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/emotion ... on/details
"The full version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2.4 or later is required to use all .nki instrument program presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" does not support this library".

and last post from this thread;
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=282243
dsan@mail.com wrote:Not to mention that NOT all libraries will load in the player. Many Kontakt libraries require the full version to load so be sure to check the requirements before plunking down those sums.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
wow, never knew somehow, ok i got kontakt 4 full, i was just lazy and wanted to use kontakt 5 player for all! thanks will try out asap.

I edited my post before your reply, but no problem.
I read on NI FAQ that if you had the full Kontakt installed, you couldn't actually launch the installer for the player.

There is a Player Edition of Soundiron Emotional Piano. It's in the name, I believe.

jancivil wrote:There is a Player Edition of Soundiron Emotional Piano. It's in the name, I believe.
What Jan said.

http://soundiron.com/collections/kontak ... collection
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Instruments”