Best Sound Module - Sampletank 3, Halion Sonic 2, etc (poll)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

Best Sound Module - Sampletank 3, Halion Sonic 2, etc

Sampletank 3
17%
Halion Sonic 2
18%
Omnisphere
12%
Hypersonic 2
6%
Nexus
3%
Kontakt Complete
32%
USB Plugsound Pro
2%
Ravity/Purity
2%
Sampletank 2
No votes
Alchemy
8%
MOTU Mach 5
3%

Total votes: 120

RELATED
PRODUCTS

What makes Kontakt 'complete'? :lol:

Dazed Veins wrote:No proceed with all of your plastic music..no one is listening anyways. Because your ears are full of sheet.
How times change. I just got my copy of Raymond Scott's Manhattan Research compilation and proudly emblazoned on the front is: "New plastic sounds and electronic abstractions".

This poll is like asking which is better - a Porche or a Hummer? All depends on your application. You can't compare Halion Sonic to Komplete.. If you use a slower/older laptop, Komplete will quickly bring it to it's knees. In that case something like Hypersonic 2 would quickly be the winner.

Stupid poll. Maybe "favorite sound module" but best? Not.
W11 i9-13900K, 64GB Cubase, UAD/Motu Monitor 8 front end and more plugins then I ever actually need :D

Heheh, I knew a girl named Porsche... you can can guess where the rest of your analogy winds up from there...
:D

So would the results change if i renamed the post to favorite and best? Wouldn't your favorite be the one you like the best? :roll: Am willing to change it though if anyone insist.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:So would the results change if i renamed the post to favorite and best? Wouldn't your favorite be the one you like the best? :roll: Am willing to change it though if anyone insist.
I still just want to know what makes Kontakt 'complete'?
I think you could go broke trying to achieve that.

SampleTank 3 doesn't come anywhere near Halion Sonic 2. :nutter:

Return to “Instruments”