We just put some new demos online for our 2 grand pianos
Imperial Grand, a Bösendorfer 290SE
http://www.supremepiano.com/product/imp.htm
Blue Grand, a vintage 1927 Steinway D
http://www.supremepiano.com/product/blue.htm
Demos are on soundcloud now, enjoy the music

Best Wishes
Shane
Last edited by shane1980 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial Grand is on my list of things to buy, but I have a very small amount of money each month to spend on plugins. I really love Piano One a lot but I desire more bass notes. :)

mridlen wrote:Imperial Grand is on my list of things to buy, but I have a very small amount of money each month to spend on plugins. I really love Piano One a lot but I desire more bass notes. :)
Thank you for your kind words. We are also working on Piano One Version 2.0. But because it is a Yamaha, so it stays with 88 keys, the extra bass note on Imperial Grand indeed helpful on some pieces.

Thanks - but no hardware requirements specs on the web site?

miden wrote:Thanks - but no hardware requirements specs on the web site?
Thanks for your advice. We will add these later
For your questions, Our pianos are very light on CPU, also require less RAM and Disk Space. If you are using a computer made after year 2000, it should be no problem running our pianos.
Hope this helps

Can't you at least copy the ö from some website? 8)
But it's good to see someone takes on Bösendorfer, not just the usual Steinway...

fluffy_little_something wrote:Can't you at least copy the ö from some website? 8)
But it's good to see someone takes on Bösendorfer, not just the usual Steinway...
Thanks, we have that "ö" on our website but I can not type it here....
Yes, most people are still Steinway believers.

@shane1980: Hi Shane, excuse Me but why some of your products have a downloadable VST Demo and others no?

Cheers

I find the site really weird.

Customize - fill in a form, I figure about what I'm after and would get a link to a page to customize and see what is available or something.

No, posting this form you get - we will contact you withing 24 hours after receiving your payment,
WTF is that?

Pay for what?
I was ordering a customized instrument of the one I was on - the blue in this case?

Prices are all over the place from €499 to €129 - what is it you get?
Is this something fully customizable as site tells - or strict an instrument as is?
You can even build your own instrument or similar - it says with 40 parameters?

Read info on site and KVR info - talk about small footprint - and then all this about streaming and how you might be able to keep the instrument in RAM rather than streaming?
That is pretty much contradictive to me.

KVR info says v1.0 for Mac, but PC is v2.6 and many releases made.
You barried the Mac project - or was first version so perfect not needing any update?

It does not quite add up to a serious business - is the impression I get.
Unsurpassed authenticity - big words.

Turello wrote:@shane1980: Hi Shane, excuse Me but why some of your products have a downloadable VST Demo and others no?

Cheers
Hi Turello, Our policy recently changes, some of our new products do not provide demo version to test. And some of existing product does not have demo version because we can not find a good balance point between copy protection and not limited features

Hi lfm,
Thank you for your concerns and I am gald to explain it better.
Our system works as below
You fill in a form and submit it, then if you pay the pianos, we will know which piano you want and we can begin to customize it based on the form you filled before. And we will communicate with you with further discuss to see what sound you exactly want.
If you buy Neo Piano, then all instrument will be customized. If you buy a single piano, then it will be customized.
This is a type of service we provides, but you could design your own instrument with the controls we provided also.

We uses a hybrid RAM and DFD system, and the sample size is small compared with others. So you can adjust balance between your RAM usage and DFD.

Version number is big problem for our old products, because when Mac version comes out, windows version is already on Version 2.x. Then different updates makes the version number more confuse.... So in the new version, we try to solve this issue by reset the version number to a fixed number.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes
Shane

lfm wrote:I find the site really weird.

Customize - fill in a form, I figure about what I'm after and would get a link to a page to customize and see what is available or something.

No, posting this form you get - we will contact you withing 24 hours after receiving your payment,
WTF is that?

Pay for what?
I was ordering a customized instrument of the one I was on - the blue in this case?

Prices are all over the place from €499 to €129 - what is it you get?
Is this something fully customizable as site tells - or strict an instrument as is?
You can even build your own instrument or similar - it says with 40 parameters?

Read info on site and KVR info - talk about small footprint - and then all this about streaming and how you might be able to keep the instrument in RAM rather than streaming?
That is pretty much contradictive to me.

KVR info says v1.0 for Mac, but PC is v2.6 and many releases made.
You barried the Mac project - or was first version so perfect not needing any update?

It does not quite add up to a serious business - is the impression I get.
Unsurpassed authenticity - big words.

Return to “Instruments”