T-Force Alpha Plus by Mastercode Music updated to 1.2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just in case anyone missed it Mastercode updated there really brilliant and free trance synth vsti! This is an exceptional sounding synth with its own unique character. I suggested checking it out if you make any types of electronic music. Can't recommend it enough actually :D
Alpha Plus osc.jpg
New in version 1.2

"added a new 9th voice mode for each oscillator, called "custom". When choosing this option, a new function called "customize" will be visible in the oscillator. With this option You can change the waveform, adjust the base tuning, the panning and the volume for each single voice separatly. This allows You to customize Your own style multi oscillator for more complexity.
> some GUI changes"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I'm bumping this to give it some exposure. Has a definite Sylenth/Virus vibe that is rarely heard in ones and zeroes land. Very 'weighty' and present sound with great filters. For those that can't afford Sylenth (or Hive for that matter) dl this now! It's synthedit - so only 32 bit - but has been super stable on my rig. Surprised there wasn't more fuss about this when it was released to be honest.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

I'm glad someone else appreciates this synth too :D Just my opinion but this is one of the best trance synths out there, paid or free :tu:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I've been using it on a few of my WIP tracks, and I like it. Sadly I haven't completed any of 'em yet, but it's only a matter of time. Check this out.

do_androids_dream wrote:I'm bumping this to give it some exposure.
+1 A well deserved bump :tu:

A great instrument :)

For some odd reason, I can't get 1.2 to load. It keeps loading 1.0.

I deleted 1.0, closed Cubase, copied the latest download back to the VST plugins folder but it still shows 1.0 and the old interface.

This is the download link I downloaded from.

http://www.mastrcode-music-vst.com/user ... 01.2.0.zip

Is there another one?

I checked the date on the dll in the zip file. It's dated 2/28/2014 so it's not the latest version.

Nifty little synth - installed a new PC yesterday and this, synth1 and oatmeal were the only 3 freeware synths I put on it - it's that good.
Meh

wagtunes wrote:I checked the date on the dll in the zip file. It's dated 2/28/2014 so it's not the latest version.
Strange I just downloaded it, if you right click on the interface it comes up as version 1.20.

Anyway T-Force Alpha seems a very good freeware Synth especially for Arps/Plucks.
It always seems to find a way back on my hard drive after a re-install.

kurodo wrote:
wagtunes wrote:I checked the date on the dll in the zip file. It's dated 2/28/2014 so it's not the latest version.
Strange I just downloaded it, if you right click on the interface it comes up as version 1.20.

Anyway T-Force Alpha seems a very good freeware Synth especially for Arps/Plucks.
It always seems to find a way back on my hard drive after a re-install.
I know it does but it's showing the old interface. It doesn't look like the screen print on the site. It looks like the old one.

I can do a screen print for you if you like and post it here.

Could somebody go into their zip file (don't unzip it) and read the date of the dll file? Mine says 2/28/2014 so it's the old file.

Maybe he took the new one down for some reason.

My interface is missing the custom option for OSC 2 and 3.

make sure you hit the cutomise button in osc 3 for the extra osc's to show up, in class now and can't expand too much :hihi: :hihi:

TTU Youtube

wagtunes wrote:
I can do a screen print for you if you like and post it here.
No its ok :)
I could be wrong but mine looks the same, even down to the customize options. (enabled via voices output customize)

Ah Tjgoa sorted it first.
Last edited by kurodo on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tjgoa wrote:make sure you hit the cutomise button in osc 3 for the extra osc's to show up, in class now and can't expand too much :hihi: :hihi:
That's just it. I don't have a customize button.

Only explanation is he replaced the file for some reason.

Looks like Mastercode put a lot of effort in this update.
The new options add a lot of Sonic possibilities.

Thanks for heads up on the release Tjgoa.

Return to “Instruments”