Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Radio : Air. Play.

Use Radio as a plugin within your DAW when you are feeling creative. Radio records the last 30 seconds of any streamed material. Once you hear something you like, select it, save it and drag it into your DAW. Finding new samples to inspire your music has never been done like this before!

The onboard FX section lends Radio the authentic air of real consumer equipment, with 24 processors to make your feed sound like it's coming through a genuine tube radio speaker, car stereo, phone or another device.

Radio stations focus on diversity, which will keep you coming back for new inspirational material.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
BlackWinny
KVRAF

3268 posts since 17 Jun, 2013, from very close to Paris, France

Postby BlackWinny; Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:03 am Re: GForce VSM on sale--Your thoughts?

Armagibbon wrote:Just another sampler with shit filters n fx. I got mtron pro a while back and love that shit but this is synth strings not tapes. That shit never sounds right sampled.

There is no need to use a coarse language to speak against a product or a developer.

And about M-Tron Pro I would not say the same than about VSM. For me (it is my opinion, I don't care if it is shared or not) it is one of the two best Mellotron emulations ever in the world of plugins (the other one being Sampletron, from IK Multimedia). And from both it is M-Tron Pro my preferred one. And by far.

G-Force makes excellent plugins. Only their VSM is a total fail in their development history.

And about the work of sampling by G-Force's team, I don't have any critics. It is the final result which was condemned to be very bad, not by the quality of the samples (knowing G-Force I don't doubt that they are excellent)... but by the reasons I (and two other contributors) have recalled, reasons which inevitably lead to an insane product because it is impossible to have the waveform cycles in phases when using samples. That's it.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
Armagibbon
KVRian

546 posts since 20 Apr, 2017

Postby Armagibbon; Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 pm Re: GForce VSM on sale--Your thoughts?

BlackWinny wrote:There is no need to use a coarse language to speak against a product or a developer.

hahahaha man what you never talked to people before? When I dont say shit is the shit or good shit is when I'm sayin its wack imo. Politeness is what you do to sell opinions like they f*ckin matter and I dont do that. Agree or disagree its cool.

So anyway gforce deserves props is what I'm sayin but I dont call anyone or anything pure shit. Except the filters on vsm cus they are hahahaha
Alright but mtron is good shit. Vsm? Sampled synth strings are always shit but I aint gonna say that bout the plug. Gforce is good cats.
dark water
KVRian

777 posts since 2 Jun, 2016

Postby dark water; Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:57 pm Re: GForce VSM on sale--Your thoughts?

^^ Biggup dem good catz wiv da wikkid patois boi.
Examigan
KVRAF

4341 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from East Coast of the USA

Postby Examigan; Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:08 pm Re: GForce VSM on sale--Your thoughts?

Here is a preset I made a few years ago with Loomer's String. Just one layer was used and I added a little reverb. https://soundcloud.com/examigan/string-preset
Armagibbon
KVRian

546 posts since 20 Apr, 2017

Postby Armagibbon; Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:27 pm Re: GForce VSM on sale--Your thoughts?

dark water wrote:^^ Biggup dem good catz wiv da wikkid patois boi.

jojo good shit.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments