Call to Arms: Charity 2014 ($19413 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Issue with SynthMaster Standard Licence has been resolved and I've now been able to download the soundbanks that Bulent granted me.

:party: :party:

So, once more, thanks to everyone!

:) :tu:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey Luftrum.. I'm sorry to be the one who always complains but its almost 4 weeks since the auction ended and I'm still waiting for Loopmasters sample packs.

I know you told us not to contact them, but I have.. and a lovely Natalie from their support team has notified me that I'll have to wait till the funds are cleared.. and their marketing manager will contact you.

Is there any progress on that matter ?

Yes, I wrote my contact just after the auction ended, I wrote him a while after too when I discovered that my emails where being caught in spam filters :-( and today I wrote him from another email, I pm'd him yesterday here on KVR after he wrote me.

As I am saying: Some companies do not receive my emails anymore - that makes it hard for me to come through, they have been contacted though, more than once.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I'm sorry for the nagging.. you have done a wonderful job and I am so grateful for that !
I'll be quiet from now on :)

Luftrum, a heartfelt thank you to you. :hug:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:Luftrum, a heartfelt thank you to you. :hug:
Thank you :hug:
yotamlifshitz wrote:I'm sorry for the nagging.. you have done a wonderful job and I am so grateful for that !
I'll be quiet from now on :)
Oh, please don't be quiet - it's mportant that you receive what you paid for / won in the auction. If you haven't heard anything in start next week please get back to me. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Loopmasters packs are here !!!!

and I believe that this concludes my winnings !

Once again Luftrum thank you so much for doing this... you are such an amazing person !

wishing you the best !
Yotam.

Thank you Yotam!

If anyone could please unstick the charity thread? Would be great, no need to have it on top anymore - thanks :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Return to “Instruments”