TimeWarp problem with latest OSX OS?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TimewARP 2600

If you have a serial I can provide the new installer but if your purchase was stuck to an iLok account you will need to request a serial from WOW.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air Ofcourse i have ilok license only (as i mentioned early), no serial. And yes, i have already written a letter to wayoutware support just now (to info at wayoutware.com).
But honestly, for all the time that I wrote there before (about bugs etc), I never got a response. Therefore, my mood is not too optimistic.

c_voltage wrote: You write to wow and they get you new installer with serial ?
No i wrote to teh email that was provided here and receveide a new installer from Simin (aka "sbangs_air").
This solved the problems i had like e.g. crashhes with the installer and problems with online activation.

I am using it with a serial while based on the problems i had in the past i currently would prefer iLok 2 support for the license (got one since a few months now and also got an eLicenser dongle since several years).
At least the Online activation is working now, hope it will also do in the future when i maybe need a new activation.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:
No i wrote to teh email that was provided here and receveide a new installer from Simin (aka "sbangs_air").
This solved the problems i had like e.g. crashhes with the installer and problems with online activation.
Ingo, but from where you take the serial number if earlier tw2600 had a way of registration only through ilok ? (i thought you had license the same on ilok only)
It seems I do not understand something.

c_voltage wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
Ingo, but from where you take the serial number if earlier tw2600 had a way of registration only through ilok ? (i thought you had license the same on ilok only)
I got it directly from WayOutWare, around 2009 and it was with a serial. At that time i did not actually own an iLok (while i had an eLicenser USB dongle).
When i had the problems recently i wished that i could have used the license on the iLok 2 that i got a few months ago. Anyway now the normal activation (with the serial) seems to work again which did not work with the installer i had directly from the WayOutWare website (checked again yesterday before i received the new installer from Simon aka sbangs_air today).
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

A ok, thnks, now better understood.
Well, will wait.

So, it sounds like original supporters of WayOutWare and especially people who authorized to ilok are SOL? Or... it sounds like can we write to Sonivox? As was mentioned previously, WOW no longer responds to email.

Not to resurrect an old debate, but in the past I found the Arturia to be a little more fun out of the gate. But the WOW was truer to the original in terms of sound. The WOW was more like having access again to the real thing.

I'm actually debating making a new purchase with the sale going on. This used to be a CPU hog originally, but now with a more modern computer and with 64-bit it should be a dream to play!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Sequent wrote:So, it sounds like original supporters of WayOutWare and especially people who authorized to ilok are SOL? Or... it sounds like can we write to Sonivox? As was mentioned previously, WOW no longer responds to email.

Not to resurrect an old debate, but in the past I found the Arturia to be a little more fun out of the gate. But the WOW was truer to the original in terms of sound. The WOW was more like having access again to the real thing.

I'm actually debating making a new purchase with the sale going on. This used to be a CPU hog originally, but now with a more modern computer and with 64-bit it should be a dream to play!
You could try this (for me this solved my problem after i received the new installer):
sbangs_air wrote:Hello, please email me directly sbangs@sonivoxmi.com if your having a problem. Seems there have been a couple of Glitches over the weekend alas.
Ingo Weidner

Thanks, Ingo!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Where is the Jim Heinz presence on Kvr?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:Where is the Jim Heinz presence on Kvr?
It isn't.

(I think it's Heintz, by the way)

My KVR stalking skills tell me he was last here as "timewarp" on: "Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:17 am."
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

so no upgrade path for existing owners? man, think they would've considered that somewhere in the process of taking over the distribution

dayjob wrote:so no upgrade path for existing owners? man, think they would've considered that somewhere in the process of taking over the distribution
As long as you have a serial you can use the new installers. If your licence is iLok only you will need to contact wow for the time being.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

sbangs_air wrote:If you have a serial I can provide the new installer but if your purchase was stuck to an iLok account you will need to request a serial from WOW.

there is no installer.... at least not for me...
can locking at your site, but theres no download button, no matter how hard i try....
can only see my serial and download the invoice...
🇷🇺

If anyone is having a problem please can you email me or support directly :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Return to “Instruments”