Announcing Grace 1.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Grace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA_c21vd0K4

After quite a bit of work Grace 1.0 is finally available!

http://www.onesmallclue.com/grace.php

Grace is my attempt to create a sampler that is quick to use. I built it for those occasions when you have a single snare drum or vocal snippet that you want loaded in a sampler but don't want to get bogged down in creating a complicated patch.

Grace comes with a small library of sounds created by WaveShaper. I'll be adding some audio demos to the website soon.

This is the first public release and there is bound to be a few bugs here and there. CPU usage is higher than I like and I'll focus on improving that in future releases. The first priority is just to ensure it's stable.

I hope you like Grace!

PS: Anyone who purchased Poise between 2008 and the beginning of 2010 will find a new Grace license in their account. (That's how long it took to sell 100 copies of Poise!) I did send out a email to everyone but a bunch bounced.

Thanks
Shannon
Last edited by very angry mobster on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

looks fun, looking forward to demoing this tonight :)

Cool! Would you consider adding unisono?

Looks very neat; have to try it out

Cool, I wonder when I got Poise

I will check it out

Congrats on the release! The new name fits :wink:
Loving the modulation, and the sfz import (hadn't noticed it before!). It makes a perfect pair with Poise: simple, to the point, super fast workflow.
The mind boggles.

A cracking little sampler ;)
Been enjoying it
Duh

great !
Vintage Drum Machine Kits for the Roland TR8-S & MC-707 https://rhythmelectronics.bandcamp.com

Congrats on the release!
Thanks Juanjo!
zyguli wrote:Cool! Would you consider adding unisono?
Sorry Zyguli, unison is off the list for the time being. I want to get the CPU usage down before adding any expensive new features.

Cool stuff, in later part of video it comes close to granular synth ;)
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Juanjo wrote:simple, to the point, super fast workflow.
+1
I like drag & dropping from the host and the nice visualizations :love:

Great job man! Just got it. Q: is the keyfile supposed to be an html link to a login page? I'm d/l on my dumbphone so that might make a difference. Thanks-

Amazing :hyper: (pun intended)

At 30$ it is a steal and at regular price 60$ it is a good bargain.

As stated - together with poise a real power duo.

Congrats :party: and thank you.

So far it works like a charm on my Win 7- 64 with MuLab.

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Never mind, got the keyfile from a pc. Lots of creative possibilities with the mod setup. Pitching sounds good too. Solid 1.0 release, thanks a bunch!

sbj wrote:Amazing :hyper: (pun intended)
:hihi: :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”