Who is on your watch list for this 'Black Season'?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi bftucker, may I know where did you see the "best price" of loom ? I found it is still 149.99

I made the biggest mistake ever by selling Alchemy and Massive. So if anything happens there, I "may" jump.

But I am really hoping for that Vengeance Sounds Multiband Compressor to go on sale. I love their plugins but always out of my price range.

MB Compressors are so few are far between. Only that one and the one that comes with Cubase are what I want, I dunno any others.

Oh yeah and Serum has my attention, might opt for that over massive. Seems to be a lot more useable, and I love the GUI.

So if any of this stuff goes on sale for £0 and 0.0p I shall jump :) (Cos I am skint beyond words and will be for the next decade by the looks)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

cowby wrote:hi bftucker, may I know where did you see the "best price" of loom ? I found it is still 149.99
The thread below in the synth section. $49.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=425407
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Gribs wrote:Does anyone know if Synth Magic ever runs sales? They do the accumulating discount thing all of the time.
Hi,
I have no plans to have a sale.
Sorry about that.
Cheers,
Steve
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

I couldn't pass up LOOM for the price. Been toying with it and I like it. It's a nice, user-friendly take on additive. Powerful, but not intimidating. :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

I looked closely at the "everything" upgrade for Synthmaster presets, but the discount was just too nominal to justify the outlay.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Return to “Instruments”