SquaredHeads Nora: Arpeggiator (2.5 Released!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

Musical Gym wrote:I was trying to learn Nora without the manual last night. I'm afraid I'm going to have to read it unless someone made a video showing step by step process. I need to get my head around how the patterns, tracks, and playlist all work together. RTM
We're working on video tutorials. And I don't forgot about your Pop piano request, I'll do it as soon as I have some spare time ;)

I made good progress last night with patterns/tracks/playlist/etc. working together with various instruments in DAW...great fun

It's ok if you don't do a pop example; I don't think I need it anymore.

Anyone getting Nora 2 to work in Fl Studio 12 (Beta)?

magicmusic wrote:oh, sound as there is no hope that it can work. near nobody build a car that can walk in the water. Do you know how long this short notes are ?. i do not understand, wy a note on come, when a trigger note is release. I never see such a problem on other arps. Maybe it is possible that there is a VST plugin out than can delete all notes with note on time lower as 1/32. I need no note time less than 1/16 . or maybe you can change that the recalculation from trigger notes is only done on quarters. I test the midichordhold VST that is suggest here, but problem is the same. maybe you have a idea what plugins i can use to avoid this problem. ? i currently have not buy yet, because before it not work, as i need i wait, maybe there are other arps out. The main reason i like your arp, is that your arp is able
to support more octaves. give much better melodies as only 1 octave. also the patterns in the demo sound very good and it have a good browser. I see no other arp that have this feature. but i have not all tests, i guess there are many out
Hi, we finally built the car that can walk on the water. In other words, we fixed it for 2.3. When we say we're working in the problem, we're really doing it :tu:

I offer myself up for ridicule: I am trying out the latest demo in Logic X on OS X Yosemite as an MFX. When I put the DAW into motion, I get no action in NORA, that is, Logic's play head is advancing but NORA just sits still. Am I missing something obvious (no doubt)? Thanks!

Rajah wrote:Anyone getting Nora 2 to work in Fl Studio 12 (Beta)?
Works fine here. Have you set up the output (Nora) and input (synth) ports?

firepile wrote:
Not here either - no midi is passed to the plug-in. Works in the non-beta version though. It's probably an FL thing though as Blue Arp has the same issue in the x64 version of the FL12 Beta.

Ridicule no longer required - I restarted Logic X and suddenly Nora ticks along just fine. And it convinced me to immediately purchase.

Protocol_b wrote:Ridicule no longer required - I restarted Logic X and suddenly Nora ticks along just fine. And it convinced me to immediately purchase.
That's ridiculous.

Future topics here

saintjohnbaxter wrote:
firepile wrote:
Not here either - no midi is passed to the plug-in. Works in the non-beta version though. It's probably an FL thing though as Blue Arp has the same issue in the x64 version of the FL12 Beta.

Seems to be working now... I think the computer needed a reboot...
And New presets for Patcher, seems like the old FLS 11 Patcher presets won't work with Beta..

Protocol_b wrote:Ridicule no longer required - I restarted Logic X and suddenly Nora ticks along just fine. And it convinced me to immediately purchase.
I'm happy you found the solution :) Enjoy Nora and do awesome music with it!

Musical Gym wrote:Future topics here
Indeed. We have now forums guys, however I will keep updating this post for few months until people realize we're in our forum.

saintjohnbaxter wrote:Not here either - no midi is passed to the plug-in. Works in the non-beta version though. It's probably an FL thing though as Blue Arp has the same issue in the x64 version of the FL12 Beta.
It's pretty probable that beta isn't managing MIDI IO between plugins in the same way that the lastest stable version. Ask to developers about it. As soon as FL Studio 12 is released we will update too and we will support it too - we cannot support products that aren't not released yet ;)

I'm enjoying Nora quite a bit, but I just wish the screen was able to be resized. It's hard to see everything that you're working on. Is that something that could be implemented?

I wonder what it could be that is causing laptop's trackpads to cause the left/right scroll bar to jump when trying to move the scroll to the far left.

stikygum wrote:I'm enjoying Nora quite a bit, but I just wish the screen was able to be resized. It's hard to see everything that you're working on. Is that something that could be implemented?
I can resize it no problem as large as I need it to be. You should be able to drag the lower right corner of the interface. Maybe your host doesn't support resizing.
Last edited by Musical Gym on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”