The scrooo v1.2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The scrooo

Stefken wrote:A Korg MS 20 :love: .

(The one from Korg is no good).
Or a 700s or a 800DV or a poly 61 or a poly 800 or a DW6000/8000 :pray: :love:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Make a demo track called Scrooo You! :hihi:

Halonmusic wrote:

Oh please Poly 61!!!!!

Bump1 wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:

Oh please Poly 61!!!!!
Yes, a Poly-61, a DW-8000 or a MS2000b would be awesome!

A MS-20... it would not be awesome, it would be a dream coming true. But with probably a huge work to do for Björn.

I don't find at all the Korg Collection's MS-20 software emulation bad. For me its DSP is excellent. The only thing which is really horrible in their MS-20 emulation is that crappy scrollable interface and those tiny letters on the panel (I have the same reviews for their Polysix and their Mono/Poly). But I use them all everyday and I'm really happy with them all.

What would be really nice from Björn, would be a Poly-61 or a DW-8000 or a MS2000b, yes. Or perhaps the SQ-1 sequencer (enhanced in the number of steps as an additional gift).
:love:

But, I guess he will leave us with our dreams and will announce his own choice later, when the project is close to the end of the developments. And I like the mysteries...
:)
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

+ 1 for DW series, especially the 8000!!! <3

Bump1 wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:

Oh please Poly 61!!!!!
Turello wrote:+ 1 for DW series, especially the 8000!!! <3
BlackWinny wrote:
Bump1 wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:

Oh please Poly 61!!!!!
Yes, a Poly-61, a DW-8000 or a MS2000b would be awesome!

A MS-20... it would not be awesome, it would be a dream coming true. But with probably a huge work to do for Björn.

I don't find at all the Korg Collection's MS-20 software emulation bad. For me its DSP is excellent. The only thing which is really horrible in their MS-20 emulation is that crappy scrollable interface and those tiny letters on the panel (I have the same reviews for their Polysix and their Mono/Poly). But I use them all everyday and I'm really happy with them all.

What would be really nice from Björn, would be a Poly-61 or a DW-8000 or a MS2000b, yes. Or perhaps the SQ-1 sequencer (enhanced in the number of steps as an additional gift).
:love:

But, I guess he will leave us with our dreams and will announce his own choice later, when the project is close to the end of the developments. And I like the mysteries...
:)
:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I want my old Poly 800 back...; - )
The bigger part of the collectin is about nostalgia anyway...

Well, it will be Polyphonic at least. :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:Well, it will be Polyphonic at least. :hihi:

Cheers, Björn
With 61 voices ?
:hyper:

Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

No, 64. Looks like some folks will get disappointed... :clown:

BlackWinny wrote:

Cheers, Björn
With 61 voices ?

[img]<span%20class="skimlinks-unlinked">http://hsjp.eu/smileys/yahoo/21.gif</span>[/img]

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:No, 64. Looks like some folks will get disappointed... :clown:
It's impossible to get disappointed by one of your creations.

Even the most simple synth you've made (Kern) is a true blast to play with by some unique character, especially with the leads.
:D

BlackWinny wrote:
Full Bucket wrote:No, 64. Looks like some folks will get disappointed... :clown:
It's impossible to get disappointed by one of your creations.

Even the most simple synth you've made (Kern) is a true blast to play with by some unique character, especially with the leads.
:D
Agree. :tu:

KORG N C H would be interesting as a plugin...

I like your sense of humor! :clap:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Return to “Instruments”