One Synth Challenge #70: Ragnarök by Full Bucket and CrimsonWarlock (Photonic Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ragnarök

Congrats to all the winners. Amazing tracks they were too!

Must echo how incredible the range of tracks and sounds that were made by everyone using this unique little synth. Of course, big shoutout to the engineers for this synth!

See you all in the HIVE!

Cheers,

dB

doctorbob wrote:Congrats to all the winners. Amazing tracks they were too!

Must echo how incredible the range of tracks and sounds that were made by everyone using this unique little synth. Of course, big shoutout to the engineers for this synth!
+1 and again thanks for all the nice comments and votes for my little ditty, that was really encouraging and I plan to participate more often in the future if time allows and the synth doesn't overcharge my guitarist brain :wink: Great fun!

Congratulations Photonic, Yeager, Kraftraum,Keith303 and Nahkaorava :tu: :party:

And well done everyone - another classic OSC, I'm proud to be in such good company! :D

And thanks again to CrimsonWarlock and Fullbucket without whom this would not have been possible :tu:

And Brian for all your efforts keeping this going for us all - its much appreciated! :tu:

Looking forward to joining in again soon :)

Return to “Instruments”