Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Norbz
KVRist

183 posts since 26 Jun, 2014, from Toronto

Postby Norbz; Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:24 am Launched 18 VST(i)'s with more to come - DUBturbo freebies!

Hi guys,

We're in the midst of overhauling our main app into a full blown daw and vst host, still a few months away but in the meantime I've started to create a bunch of our new vst(i)'s that will be added to it - and am giving them away free for now.. (also going to take this opportunity to ask any confident VST/AU (32+64bit) developers if they would like to join our DAW build and either be hired to build out more VST's or do a rev share or both - feel free to PM!

Would love peoples opinion - currently they are PC and 32bit only (sorry!).

Grab them at http://www.DUBturboVST.com - VIdeo demos are there but they're not the greatest as I'm motoring on dev/presets/don't have enough time atm to make hyped out demos/tracks but will in time.

UPDATE :: Eleven more added, BIT-FX SUITE IS READY

Just a simple collection of tools/effects, stuff you'll probably already have but may still find a few cools things to add to your folder.

WAHNBeat - Lot's a Reeebrrrrr and Cheeeee (Urban rompler spoof-GUI vsti turned cool tool).

ORKESTRA :: Four layered samples/banks to mix into a final sound (BETA - TEST USE ONLY AS IT'S A TOTAL CPU HOG - Details on page 5 of this thread it's not available on the site ((yet)) only here so hit page five to get the download - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=426330&start=60)

SINdrone - EDM/Trance Synth - x2 osc - 160 presets - automation ready

SAMPLOID 2.0 - Multi-Sampler - Rompler - x2osc Synth - Modeller

ROMPLOID - Same as Samploid but preloaded with samples/presets

EQturbo - x2 Precision EQ/mastering tool

There is also a SFZ loader, and I'll be adding a few more tools in the near.

Thank you for taking a look.
N.
Last edited by Norbz on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 11 times in total.
RunBeerRun
KVRAF

7879 posts since 2 Aug, 2005, from Guitar Land, USA

Postby RunBeerRun; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:15 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

Sindrone seems to be the stock Synthmaker parts hooked up directly. Samploid2 sounds ok, there are only preset names for like 4 patches, but it's still patched beyond that point, although after a while they don't produce sound.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams
robogone
KVRAF

21385 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Gone

Postby robogone; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:23 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

From the makerz of teh Dubturbos no less.

Can I haz profeshnal beatz plz?
Numanoid
KVRAF

25136 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from a star near where you are

Postby Numanoid; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:27 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

This disclaimer made me a bit wary:

"There is no security as this is a freebie for now so just load up your
DAW and fire up an instance or two of the Samploid and start making noise."

I scanned the folder where I had unpacked the 5 freebies with Forefront Endpoint, and it gave it a 100% clean bill of health

So I'm ready to let bygons be bygons and will fire it up, thanks for sharing :tu:
Norbz
KVRist

Postby Norbz; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:42 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

Cheers,

Yes, these are built out with SynthMaker and though it has its limitations it still allows for some pretty good sounds/processes with samples. It's not exactly the stock stuff just patched up but yes it's not built out totally from scratch.

While I know I have to tiptoe a bit due to the dubturbo past I do want this to act as our redemption campaign and also call out any pros that would like to help/showcase/monetize their dev skills even more..

Samploids presets aren't really meant to be presets - the Romploid is the preset version - samploid allows you to import your own folder full of wav's and romp/span/rev/effect/sequence them. I tried making it so each preset would allow you to have a different folder assigned to it but it's still a bit buggy. The presets that have no sound actually do - you just have to tweak the knobs/detuner back to 0's.

@Numanoid thank you for the sweep/sec check and not hating so quick - I have no agenda but to redeem my brand before we come out with our DAW/VST host and am simply trying to give back, get some karma and awareness going. 2015 you're going to see us 'try' to come back to market with something special.

Thank you!
Fritze
KVRAF

1891 posts since 13 Aug, 2011, from Berlin

Postby Fritze; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:42 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9RsY12BbJE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7nsTC3ktdY

I didn't find my favourite advertisement video anymore. There was a cool black guy who was making funnie noises like brrrrrrr dubbbbb trrrrrbo..... He looked like a real beat makin producah gangstah..., nomasayin! :tu: :party:
Norbz
KVRist

Postby Norbz; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:46 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

Yes, yes... yes.. these will haunt us forever.

I did enable them, I am not passing fault, however we used to chase our affiliates to remove stuff like this and it just mushroomed until it all blew up. Affiliate program has been closed and not anonymous like it was for over a year and a half and we're going to try to sub-brand/remix the name a bit when we come back.

For what it's worth, I apologize again for any BS my brand caused here or spam from aff's or dumb videos like above from Fiverr... If anything it hurt us and I'm not naive to that so I'm here transparently trying to come correct :).
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

9371 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:47 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

Those videos are so mean :hihi: The second girl is cute, though :wink:
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Touch The Universe
KVRAF

2961 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Postby Touch The Universe; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:48 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

Samploid looks pretty good. Will give it a try next time I'm on windows.
High Quality Soundsets with a generous amount of presets. The Latest: Nimbus Soundset for Largo.
http://www.touch-the-universe.com/
Numanoid
KVRAF

Postby Numanoid; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:49 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

I like that they don't have to be installed, but come as dll's, I'm using SAVI host to quickly check them out

The Romploid is pretty neat, comes packed with some nice and usable presets :)
Numanoid
KVRAF

Postby Numanoid; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:49 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

BTW, how about making a synth called Numan-oid ? :pray: :oops: :D
Fritze
KVRAF

1891 posts since 13 Aug, 2011, from Berlin

Postby Fritze; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:52 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

Norbz wrote:For what it's worth, I apologize again for any BS my brand caused here or spam from aff's or dumb videos like above from Fiverr... If anything it hurt us and I'm not naive to that so I'm here transparently trying to come correct :).

Respect, man. Let's see what you will come up with.
No hard feelings here. It just was so funny ... :D 8)
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

9371 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:54 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

Numanoid wrote:BTW, how about making a synth called Numan-oid ? :pray: :oops: :D

Or Hemorrhoid 8)
Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

9543 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:55 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

Well, why not? It's difficult to program something really extraordinary with Synthmaker/Flowstone but at least they look pretty good... It's just that I think that most beat-making kids are using 64 bit OS now... :shrug:
Norbz
KVRist

Postby Norbz; Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:56 pm Re: Launched 5 VST(i)'s with more to come - freebies!

I guess I haven't been in the indusrty circles long enough to be careful of stuff like this lol sorry for the coincidence. Samploid came out in early 2012 and romploid just kinda followed suit as the sister vsti.. As soon as I saw your name I did have a lil' chuckle though! If you really want the next VSTi to be named after you lol I don't really mind that at all if you're game.
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments