VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Art Pyrite

Artvera wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Love your synths.
Any plans for making 64 bit ones?
I need also 64-bit modules to make 64-bit plugin. Unfortunately many developers of modules for Synthedit stopped their work and their modules are only 32-bit. For example David Haupt (Pyrite uses some his modules) offers only 32-bit modules :(
If sometime I would make 64-bit plugin, I could use only native modules and it would be totally new plugin.
Quite understandable. And I hope that is what happens.
Would love to see new synths in the 64 bit realm from you!

Thanks a lot for this Artvera, beautiful sounds :love:

I bought this yesterday and have been enjoying it - it's a solid synth with lots of good material to work with for sounds. I only have one recommendation at this point. Right now, the synth will only see an sf2 bank if it's named _Pyrite_Bank_A, like the bank of sounds that it comes with. So if you want to bring in your own sounds to use in oscillators 3 and 4, you have to give the file that name. Unfortunately, this means you can only use the factory sf2, or one of your own, but not both at the same time. There should be an option to load any sf2 bank so multiple banks could be used simultaneously. I know this is possible in Synthedit because Fortune had a really great synth called The Tiger that did just that. There was an extra control in the oscillator section to load any sf2 file, and each oscillator could use sounds from different files. I could use sounds from the built-in sf2 banks in one oscillator, and use sounds from 3 different sf2 files of my own in the other oscillators. That's a great option and really opened up the possibilities. Any chance of adding that kind of flexibility to oscillators 3 and 4 in Pyrite somewhere down the road?

Thanks,
Dan

Thanks Vera and Merry Christmas
Jim

dreadnought wrote:I bought this yesterday and have been enjoying it - it's a solid synth with lots of good material to work with for sounds. I only have one recommendation at this point. Right now, the synth will only see an sf2 bank if it's named _Pyrite_Bank_A, like the bank of sounds that it comes with. So if you want to bring in your own sounds to use in oscillators 3 and 4, you have to give the file that name. Unfortunately, this means you can only use the factory sf2, or one of your own, but not both at the same time. There should be an option to load any sf2 bank so multiple banks could be used simultaneously. I know this is possible in Synthedit because Fortune had a really great synth called The Tiger that did just that. There was an extra control in the oscillator section to load any sf2 file, and each oscillator could use sounds from different files. I could use sounds from the built-in sf2 banks in one oscillator, and use sounds from 3 different sf2 files of my own in the other oscillators. That's a great option and really opened up the possibilities. Any chance of adding that kind of flexibility to oscillators 3 and 4 in Pyrite somewhere down the road?

Thanks,
Dan
You can load any SF2 file into oscillators 3 and 4 for any preset in bank.
Pyrite uses the same SF oscillators like The Tiger from Fortune !!

Just click on buttons for load external SF2 files !!!
They are on left side at small boxes named BANK !!!

Numanoid wrote:Thanks a lot for this Artvera, beautiful sounds :love:
Musical Gym wrote:Thanks Vera and Merry Christmas
Jim
Thank you guys :D
I wish you Merry Christmas also !!

Artvera wrote: You can load any SF2 file into oscillators 3 and 4 for any preset in bank.
Pyrite uses the same SF oscillators like The Tiger from Fortune !!

Just click on buttons for load external SF2 files !!!
They are on left side at small boxes named BANK !!!

Holy crap, it's true! I had no idea those little dots were buttons - they just looked like little decorative things to me. Now I'm clicking all over the interface to see what else I might have missed!

Anyway, this pretty much does everything I want it to now. Thanks for setting me straight.

Dan

dreadnought wrote:Holy crap, it's true! I had no idea those little dots were buttons - they just looked like little decorative things to me.
They are not very expressive from one reason - when I programmed presets and I needed to exchange the internal bank in SF2 file, I clicked on these buttons very often in error instead on boxes Bank. It was disturbing in smooth process of programming so I did these buttons less expressive.

nice one... good to see that you are still around, as i like your work (you are proudly carrying the flame for HGFortune with that one, and i really appreciate that).
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

Chopper wrote:nice one... good to see that you are still around, as i like your work (you are proudly carrying the flame for HGFortune with that one, and i really appreciate that).
Thank you very much Chopper !

Pyrite is probably the last VST with Fortune's engine. I am sad that I can not send to him my product and he can not see that I still appreciate that he give me his Aset 2121 for another developing ..... :(

Wonderful synth Vera, glad all is well and you have time to do what you do.

Let me say this is the best free/commercial synth of the year, I just downloaded it and made some sounds
just three presets but mind you this synth is amazing quality, truly beautiful sounds, I'm glad someone is also
helping you compile the synth, I recently bought synthedit to make VSTi plugins that are basic but have good
sounds to them and I was wondering when I get a synth finished can you help with the skin Vera? I love your
work, I have Wusikstation and the Carbon skin is the best, I would like to thank you for making a free version
I want to make a full blank bank for it and upload it here for the free version so people can make their own
sounds with this, I just uploaded some sounds, for you's all to check out,
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/art-pyr ... /downloads
Here's 3 presets for Electronic Music, Audio Demo's inside the zip, there is a Brass Patch, Bass and Lead sounds
Vera, can you check out my 3 presets, and give me notes on if they sounds good, there will be more soon, or
maybe even tonight, it's 2:34 AM here in Welland, so I will check this out in a few hours or so, I just checked
it out and made sounds for the Free version, I will buy the full version later, then I will give a full review,
The Brass Patch I made sounds great to my ear, it is good for none-atmospheric sounds, like Leads, Bass, Brass,
Plucked sounds, I wish there was a Noise OSC, Flanger/phaser Effect, normal waveforms in OSC 3 & 4, and
an init preset button to initialize the preset currently loaded in the full version, as there are init presets for all
the other sounds not used in the free version, I think there should be an init preset or preset bank button on both.
Thanks again for a wonderful Xmas Gift and Happy Holidays Vera :)

Thanks a lot for this Artvera! Very nice sounding cosmic synth. 8)
Happy holidays and Merry Xmas
:)

FrettedSynth wrote:Wonderful synth Vera, glad all is well and you have time to do what you do.
Thank you very much again for all your help Joe ! I am happy that you helped me to build this synth - I never can appreciate it sufficiently - without your help this synthesizer could not exist !! :hug:

syntheticillusion wrote:Let me say this is the best free/commercial synth of the year, I just downloaded it and made some sounds
just three presets but mind you this synth is amazing quality, truly beautiful sounds, I'm glad someone is also
helping you compile the synth, I recently bought synthedit to make VSTi plugins that are basic but have good
sounds to them and I was wondering when I get a synth finished can you help with the skin Vera? I love your
work, I have Wusikstation and the Carbon skin is the best, I would like to thank you for making a free version
I want to make a full blank bank for it and upload it here for the free version so people can make their own
sounds with this, I just uploaded some sounds, for you's all to check out,
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/art-pyr ... /downloads
Here's 3 presets for Electronic Music, Audio Demo's inside the zip, there is a Brass Patch, Bass and Lead sounds
Vera, can you check out my 3 presets, and give me notes on if they sounds good, there will be more soon, or
maybe even tonight, it's 2:34 AM here in Welland, so I will check this out in a few hours or so, I just checked
it out and made sounds for the Free version, I will buy the full version later, then I will give a full review,
The Brass Patch I made sounds great to my ear, it is good for none-atmospheric sounds, like Leads, Bass, Brass,
Plucked sounds, I wish there was a Noise OSC, Flanger/phaser Effect, normal waveforms in OSC 3 & 4, and
an init preset button to initialize the preset currently loaded in the full version, as there are init presets for all
the other sounds not used in the free version, I think there should be an init preset or preset bank button on both.
Thanks again for a wonderful Xmas Gift and Happy Holidays Vera :)
Hi syntheticillusion,

At first I want to thank you for your nice words to Pyrite !!

I have to say that your presets are wonderful especially AtomBrass is just amazing !!! :love:
Your presets are a proof that Pyrite has also the capacity to create totally different sounds, not only a type of atmospheric sounds as I created. I am happy that you utilized the potential of Pyrite and now you showed that a free version can be usable much more even though there are only few waveforms for oscillator 3 & 4. It is exactly what I wanted when I released free version without any annoying noise or an nagging screen - that users can create nice sounds with this synth even though it is restricted at few things. Also from this reason I released a free version with another 32 INIT preset slots for user presets.

Congratulation to your work and of course I will look forward to another your presets for this synthesizer ! :tu:

And if you will need to help with GUI for your new synthesizer, or you will need that I should make the full graphic interface, just PM me :D

Return to “Instruments”