Christmas Gift from WOK (and story 2015)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Season's Greetings from WOK

Coming to the end of the year, I wish to say thanks to all customers, donators and friends.
I am wishing you and your family peace and joy.

To receive this year's Christmas gift from WOK, all you have to do is send some kindly words to
christmas@service-1.de
between 24. and 26. December

There will be some news about the future of WOK Plugins at the beginning of the new year.
Until then, have a good time.

WOK

----------------
edit: I will give a second chance on new years eve (with happynewyear@service-1.de )...

Last edited by WOK on Fri May 22, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Great!!!

:party:

Woohoo!

:party:
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

No info on any instrument, looks more like a marketing and xmas thread :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:No info on any instrument, looks more like a marketing and xmas thread :hihi:
:?:

Do people tell you what is inside a present before you have opened it?

It's supposed to be a surprise :wink:

fluffy_little_something wrote:No info on any instrument, looks more like a marketing and xmas thread :hihi:
I think it's at least three years in a row, he gives a nice Christmas plugin gift. 8)

Numanoid wrote:

Well, I just don't get that whole mail thing. Why not simply post a download link tomorrow? 8) Any mail with kind words he gets, he only gets because people want something from him 8)

I remember giving feedback on one of his commercial effect plugins a while ago and never heard back from him...

fluffy_little_something wrote:Well, I just don't get that whole mail thing. Why not simply post a download link tomorrow?
Some people feel joy getting x-mas cards either with regular or e-mail :borg:

Yippie :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

fluffy_little_something wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

Well, I just don't get that whole mail thing. Why not simply post a download link tomorrow? 8) Any mail with kind words he gets, he only gets because people want something from him 8)

I remember giving feedback on one of his commercial effect plugins a while ago and never heard back from him...
Bah humbug. Cheer up Scrooge :P

IMHO this developer gives away much more than he sells, he should be commended for that, so if he solicits for kind words (and email addresses) I am okay with that. Have you tried his plugins? As both a user of his commercial and free offerings, I am more than willing to endorse his work. :hihi:

thanks WOK :clap:

Frohe Weihnachten :party:
___
Join Us at The Forest Forum
Robin - NorthWood MediaWorks - lurking at KVR since 2007 - sequencing since 1984

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ontol wrote:
Northwood Mediaworks wrote:IMHO this developer gives away much more than he sells, he should be commended for that, so if he solicits for kind words (and email addresses) I am okay with that. Have you tried his plugins? As both a user of his commercial and free offerings, I am more than willing to endorse his work. :hihi:

thanks WOK :clap:

Frohe Weihnachten :party:
+1
+1 and Merry Christmas everyone
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

sbj wrote:
ontol wrote: he should be commended

+1
+1 and Merry Christmas everyone
+1

Thank you, WOK.
바보

Thanks for the Gift.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”