Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE)

ansolas wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:
ansolas wrote:Is there a structure demo as well ?
There will be but currently due to the very large size this is not available until we find a suitable host our original backed out.
I have never heard such bogus before....
Just offer Structure without content.
Better get a proper webserver or people will no longer take you serious...
Demoing this without the content is like asking you to test drive a car without fuel.
Fear not its on the way as soon as possible :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

EDIT: Posted at the the Air forum here at KVR instead............ :D
Last edited by Teksonik on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I've got it! Finally…

Velvet 2, that is.

Yesterday, for no apparent reason, Digital River decided to let me buy Velvet 2 after a four day struggle.

It's a wonderful collection of electric pianos and with a playhouse full of relevant tweaks and effects.

I have a longtime love story with the sound of the Wurlitzer A200 and the Velvet 2 version(s) won't disappoint.

I hope that the no show GUI in Live 9 64 bit will be fixed soon, tough.

Great instruments!

/Joachim

Hey, hey, hey! In my enthusiasm, I almost forgot the big clanger for me: Velvet 2.0.4 won't pass Digital Performer's AU evaluation but reports "serious problems"! Please correct this ASAP!
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:I've got it! Finally…

Velvet 2, that is.

Yesterday, for no apparent reason, Digital River decided to let me buy Velvet 2 after a four day struggle.

It's a wonderful collection of electric pianos and with a playhouse full of relevant tweaks and effects.

I have a longtime love story with the sound of the Wurlitzer A200 and the Velvet 2 version(s) won't disappoint.

I hope that the no show GUI in Live 9 64 bit will be fixed soon, tough.

Great instruments!

/Joachim

Hey, hey, hey! In my enthusiasm, I almost forgot the big clanger for me: Velvet 2.0.4 won't pass Digital Performer's (7.2.4) AU evaluation but reports "serious problems"! Please correct this ASAP!
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Is there a demo for Transfuser 2?

Finally, I bought the AIEP 2 days ago. Before that, I was wondering to buy an Akai Mini MPK + $99 or buy Xpand!2 + 129.99.

However, AIEP didn't include Riser .... Is it normal ?

Yep, Riser is not included but I think you can get it from AIR for $49.

Fleer wrote:Yep, Riser is not included but I think you can get it from AIR for $49.
Thanks and this is not a big deal as I didn't need this kind of synth in my setup.

But again, my worries have gone. I wondered if their VSTs consume lots of CPU resources and the answer is very LOW CPU consumption ! And they worked quite nice with Studio one v2.

So I know a new update was released within the last month or so (announced here I believe) for the Air Instruments. So I have all, and I have received no notification of any updates.

Contacted tech support and they said no updates have been released. Is this true?

solar28 wrote:So I know a new update was released within the last month or so (announced here I believe) for the Air Instruments. So I have all, and I have received no notification of any updates.

Contacted tech support and they said no updates have been released. Is this true?
All the updates there in their website. Go to every specific instrument and you'll see "Updates" tab.

I believe if there is an update that Air haven't release yet, then it means that it's still in the beta stage.

The problem is that I've never received any serials for the updates. I ordered everything direct from AIR (AirMusicTech.com). I've gone to the updates tab for each instrument and downloaded the updates. However, their new copy protection scheme requires new serials, and I never received any of these via email.

I still have the original Digital River confirmations and serials, but no emails from AIR regarding updates and new serials. Their original post said that emails would be mailed out, but I never received any. AIR?

Contact Simon Bangs directly, he'll help you out.
PM him through his post at the top of this page
(or email him at sbangs@inmusicbrands.com).

Can't load xpand2 in Studio One 2.6.5.

It used to work before I had to reset my pc.

I reinstalled, but still does not work.

Windows 8.1

I'm really happy with Xpand2!

It's a plug just like I like it, easy to mix and match layers, very easy to make arps, got enough FX to make me happy.

And extraordinarly light on the CPU :o :clap:

Yes I'm very happy with XPand2 as well. The per layer Arps are very nice and I'm really surprised with the quality of the included sample set. I've created some multis.....maybe I'll post them here when I get more done. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”