Circle 2 just hit!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Circle²

rod_zero wrote:I also didn't like the look of the new version and they changed the filters too.

Few and bad presets.

Shame, the GUI had potential.
They changed the colour to that awful dull grey towards the end of the Circle 1 dev cycle, no idea why, it changed a beautiful gui into something ugly.

Gamma-UT wrote:
djshire wrote:is it a well-rounded synth?
It runs rings round some things and is easy as Pi.
But the revolution passed it by.
It can sound just like a Korg Radias - and so much more. :D

It seems that Circle lost steam around the time X-Fer Serum came out and upped the ante for wavetable synths.

Someone seems to have cleaned up the blog at the FAW website – so there is some life there. Does this mean the activation server is back up?

I'm not sure if it was ever not, but they have sent me details now of how to authorise it and I have done so, had to delete some files to reset it though.

Circle2 is 85% off until March 8

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/fu ... op-circle2

Be there or be square :wink:

At this price, it's a no brainer imho.
Circle2 is a great synth (i wonder why it is so much under the radar ?).

Yup, it's great! I like the fact that you can try out a modulator on the filter cutoff for example (or any modulation target) without having to let go of the mouse. Pretty much going around trying things out.
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

As a semi-modular synth, can it be compared to AIR Loom ?

SOLD. The minute I get home. Damn, it's a great time to work in virtual synthesis!

Damn, I just bought it but simply cannot seem to authorise it. I put in the activation code and it comes up with an err10 Serial in use. I notified FAW and they sent another serial, same thing (including an uninstall and fresh reinstall. Waiting to hear back again. I'm sure we will get it sorted soon enough (fingers crossed) 8)

jacqueslacouth wrote:Damn, I just bought it but simply cannot seem to authorise it. I put in the activation code and it comes up with an err10 Serial in use. I notified FAW
I had the same problem today also.

FAW reset my activation code, then I could activate it.

Numanoid wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:Damn, I just bought it but simply cannot seem to authorise it. I put in the activation code and it comes up with an err10 Serial in use. I notified FAW

Ah well, 9:24 pm in Ireland, I can't expect them to work 24 hours a day, so I probs won't see a fix until tonight (Aus time)

jacqueslacouth wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

Ah well, 9:24 pm in Ireland, I can't expect them to work 24 hours a day, so I probs won't see a fix until tonight (Aus time)
Quick update. Hugh reset my activation and it worked fine. I really appreciate developers who make a genuine effort with customer support, because in the end, shite happens, but they are also humans who deserve some down time.

+1 I expected to be sorted out tomorrow at the earliest.

But FAW provided the needed support in minutes :tu:

Good service, even though they could help themselves by making that activation process simpler.

Numanoid wrote:As a semi-modular synth, can it be compared to AIR Loom ?
Loom is additive synthesis while Circle is mostly substractive.
They are quite different.
May be I misunderstood your question.
sinkmusic wrote:At this price, it's a no brainer imho.
Circle2 is a great synth (i wonder why it is so much under the radar ?).
+ 1 Definitely!
Last edited by nordickvr on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”