Circle 2 just hit!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Circle²

Now I want to have it again, then I remeber they changed the filter I didn't like the new one.
dedication to flying

nordickvr wrote:
Numanoid wrote:As a semi-modular synth, can it be compared to AIR Loom ?
Loom is additive synthesis while Circle is mostly substractive.
They are quite different.
May be I misunderstood your question.
I asked if it can be compared to Loom, and you answer it isn't a good comparison.

I am not sure where the the misunderstanding lies :?

A question can be asked without there being a given answer for it no?

Oh, I see.
That would be a bit of a challenge for me to compare them without knowing on witch base, or at least under some ressemblances/kinship.
Of course they are both software synths.
That said, I'm sure other ones could.
That just me.

Numanoid wrote:
no.....errr.....yes????

Ummmm, no-yes.....yes-no :help:

Numanoid wrote:
nordickvr wrote:
Numanoid wrote:As a semi-modular synth, can it be compared to AIR Loom ?
Loom is additive synthesis while Circle is mostly substractive.
They are quite different.
May be I misunderstood your question.
I asked if it can be compared to Loom, and you answer it isn't a good comparison.

I am not sure where the the misunderstanding lies :?

Can I compare thee to a summer's day? Can
I compare margarine to a tree? Can I compare a chicken to 1978? Can I bring this argument to its illogical conclusion?

mrcleats wrote: Can I bring this argument to its illogical conclusion?
Embrace dialetheism (or some paraconsistent logic system) and there are people who will swear up and down that you can do just that.

:party:

jacqueslacouth wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:Damn, I just bought it but simply cannot seem to authorise it. I put in the activation code and it comes up with an err10 Serial in use. I notified FAW
I had the same problem today also.

FAW reset my activation code, then I could activate it.
Ah well, 9:24 pm in Ireland, I can't expect them to work 24 hours a day, so I probs won't see a fix until tonight (Aus time)
Quick update. Hugh reset my activation and it worked fine. I really appreciate developers who make a genuine effort with customer support, because in the end, shite happens, but they are also humans who deserve some down time.
My active code did not work either but I emailed their support and hour ago. Are more people just buying this having this problem?

Nocturnal909 wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:Damn, I just bought it but simply cannot seem to authorise it. I put in the activation code and it comes up with an err10 Serial in use. I notified FAW

Ah well, 9:24 pm in Ireland, I can't expect them to work 24 hours a day, so I probs won't see a fix until tonight (Aus time)
Quick update. Hugh reset my activation and it worked fine. I really appreciate developers who make a genuine effort with customer support, because in the end, shite happens, but they are also humans who deserve some down time.
My active code did not work either but I emailed their support and hour ago. Are more people just buying this having this problem?
Yep, my code didn't work but in fairness I emailed FAW support and they replied with a working code within 2 minutes. Now all is good :tu:

Is this C&R like database says..? Thanks!

GAS is mine...
i'm not sure i really need it...
But i'm sure i would get this eventually..

nordickvr wrote:Oh, I see.
That would be a bit of a challenge for me to compare them without knowing on witch base, or at least under some ressemblances/kinship.
C'mon they got more in common than that.

They are both listed as being Semi modular and they got rather Similar interfaces

Numanoid wrote:
nordickvr wrote:Oh, I see.
C'mon they got more in common than that.

They are both listed as being Semi modular and they got rather Similar interfaces
UI wise I found Circle being way more enjoyable to program.
That is just that I'de choose one or the other based on the type of sound I'd be after.
So, to me, they are pretty different tools.

I placed an order last night, recieved order confirmation and payment receipt, but 10 hours later, still no product.. and the order isn't even logged on my account... Contacted support, but anyone else had this?
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

I bought it today for $19 from AudioDeluxe. I got the activation number within 10 mins. Activation went without a hassle (online).

I haven't tried it or read the manual yet. I suppose it sounds a little bit cold. Anyway, I like a lot the colourful design on the black background. It seems a very flexible synth with several kinds of oscillators (analog, wavetable, VPS which I don't know what it means yet!). For $19 it is impossible to resist :D

simmo75 wrote:
Nocturnal909 wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:
jacqueslacouth wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

Yep, my code didn't work but in fairness I emailed FAW support and they replied with a working code within 2 minutes. Now all is good :tu:
mine don't work too , but finally work in the 2.0.3 version (trying to autorise in 2.0.2 with the same activation work don't work)

Return to “Instruments”