Waldorf Nave VST version at thomann.de

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nave

The fix is universal, but I haven't heard about issues on OSX. So, if you're happy on Mac, no need to update.
Rolf from www.temporubato.com
Synthesizer microbrewery.

temporubato wrote:The fix is universal, but I haven't heard about issues on OSX. So, if you're happy on Mac, no need to update.
Rolf, I never received my link to the update, I have written you a letter concerning.
Ha ha suck it!

I too only learned of the update here....

The latest Nave (1.1.4) is still not working properly in FL Studio (12.3 beta5). The VST3 version is being disabled and the VST2(.4) version is making FL Studio hanging.

Hi folks, how much polyphony amount in Waldorf Nave vst ?

No one knows! 16 or more.
Just wanted to try and made 24 notes in a midiclip and they all played.

Ha ha, like the answer!

I have enabled 32. If somebody really wants more, let me know.

Cheers
Rolf

Will there be a Nave 2?
Ha ha suck it!

First I think we need an update to the present plugin with the promised features and bug fixes. It would be most appreciated.

The browser is still slow and when saving a preset and editing the name the arrow buttons don't move the cursor but switches the sound to another preset and your sound is lost!
Also there is no warning if you overwrite a preset with the same name. Choosing a preset in the browser scrolls the list "up" so that the chosen preset is in the bottom of the list which is a strange behavior. You scroll down to see the next preset and choose it and again that preset jumps to the bottom of the list. But many other enhancements would be great.

FYI:

There's an update 1.15 available which moves away from eLicenser to a normal activation code. You need to contact Waldorf support for getting a new activation code.

Cheers
Rolf

So the only new thing in this update is the new licensing?

Right, no other changes. "just" a "little" change in the protection mechanism zillions have requested :-)

So how many years before those browser fixes and new features? :D

BTW, I can't seem to find the download section on Waldorf website anymore... it used to be there. Where are all the updates, then? :D

You need to login to your Waldorf account

I was involved with testing the new updates but before i could post more details here i need an official OK from Waldorf (i did not see an anouncement at Facebook or a newsetter yet).
Last edited by Ingonator on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Instruments”